Jan. 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28 2104 (picked up on Aug. 4)
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on here - I hope everyone is enjoying their summers!

Congrats to Lonely_cdnwife and to anyone else who has received news from Kingston!! I now know how you all feel because we received an email (I was cc'd) requesting for the passport today!!!! ;D We didn't expect an email, especially for the passport, since all the prior correspondences were on the phone (ie. when they requested for the original birth certificate, redo PC etc). In any case, this has made our day and my husband has already sent in his passport, which should get to Kingston later today or tomorrow! (As soon as we found out, he was out the door!! Lol)

I'm still pinching myself (I don't think this has fully sunk in yet) because just last night, my husband and I were joking around that we would get a call today... Who would have known?!!!! Lol We honestly thought we would get the call (well, email lol) after the summer in September or October when things picked up again in Kingston. This is quite honestly a wonderful surprise, especially since we haven't seen each other since mid-October 2013! (I was planning to visit in June, but decided not to when Kingston starting knocking on our door)

The funny thing is, I wrote in my letter (that I sent in with the application) that we were willing to wait the average 17 months (back then, it was only 17 months!). And guess what? We're just one week shy of our 17th month!

Who's next, Kingston? :)

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Woooooo hooooooo come on kingston let's goo lets gooo...

Congrats to all ppr...
I like it. Kingston we need more!!!!!!
Ppr ppr ppr ppr!!! Come on!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
MrsG said:
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on here - I hope everyone is enjoying their summers!

Congrats to Lonely_cdnwife and to anyone else who has received news from Kingston!! I now know how you all feel because we received an email (I was cc'd) requesting for the passport today!!!! ;D We didn't expect an email, especially for the passport, since all the prior correspondences were on the phone (ie. when they requested for the original birth certificate, redo PC etc). In any case, this has made our day and my husband has already sent in his passport, which should get to Kingston later today or tomorrow! (As soon as we found out, he was out the door!! Lol)

I'm still pinching myself (I don't think this has fully sunk in yet) because just last night, my husband and I were joking around that we would get a call today... Who would have known?!!!! Lol We honestly thought we would get the call (well, email lol) after the summer in September or October when things picked up again in Kingston. This is quite honestly a wonderful surprise, especially since we haven't seen each other since mid-October 2013! (I was planning to visit in June, but decided not to when Kingston starting knocking on our door)

The funny thing is, I wrote in my letter (that I sent in with the application) that we were willing to wait the average 17 months (back then, it was only 17 months!). And guess what? We're just one week shy of our 17th month!

Congrats!!! Kingston has decided to work more this summer. I love it!!

Hubby soon come home to you

Let's hope the turn around for getting your pp is fast!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
MrsG said:
Hi everyone,

That's awesome news!!! Yay! Congrats!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Greetings JamFam, from Sunny & Hot Jamaica 8)

Congrats on the PPR @ LCW& MRS.G ;D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
MrsG said:
Hi everyone,

Awesome MrsG so very happy for you and hubby!!! Will you be going down to bring him back with you or will he make the trek on his own?? Start looking for flights!!

Keep it up KGN!!!

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
i am so happy to know that people from this forum are getting there pp request from kingston

congrats!!!!! to you all that got your good news am feeling really happy for you all right now

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Hello JAMFAM and happy hump day!!

Let me try this chant again as it seems to be working!!

PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Twoheartsonelove said:

YES PLS!!!! PPR PPR!!!! ;)

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Twoheartsonelove said:

Hahahahahaha I agree with you lol we boost the energy n force the universe to have immigration working more n more lol

[move PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR [/move]

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Good morning jamfam... Hope everyone is ok and trying to cope with this process..
Kingston we are patiently waiting, so can you please send out some pprs or even request. Some kind of documents so we know you are working on files!!!lol
Wait just to clarify things, we still have some 2012 applicants leave or no???
If so kingston what you waiting on? We have a lot of 2013 waiting and. Want their spouses home!!!!

PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR
Give. Us some PPR PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Hey Guys!!!

So I have added the spreadsheet under my name and I will contact Chickie or Kadi and have them transfer it over to me to take over for the time being....until we get PPR!!!

From what I can see there are 2 people from 2012 still waiting. dlmo77 and she was on here the other day with an update and TruLovKiss who wasn't been on here in a long time. So not sure they got through or not.

Come on Kingston!!! PPR PPR PPR....Let's hear it!!!

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Hey Guys!!!

So I have added the spreadsheet under my name and I will contact Chickie or Kadi and have them transfer it over to me to take over for the time being....until we get PPR!!!

From what I can see there are 2 people from 2012 still waiting. dlmo77 and she was on here the other day with an update and TruLovKiss who wasn't been on here in a long time. So not sure they got through or not.

Come on Kingston!!! PPR PPR PPR....Let's hear it!!!
Finally figured out how to view the spreadsheet~lmao ughduh!!
If you you wanted more info for me... end of May 2013 additional info was requested- redo medicals(he had done previous year for farm work program and we were unsure if we had to redo when we sent in as they were still valid for a short time after applying) and for additional forms for Kingston-- seemed to be the same info as we already filled out, but for Kingston?! No idea, but did it and sent back in early June and received the sponsorship approval letter July 11th.
On the cic website it shows Application received under Permanent Residence Application Status still :(
and we are in Ontario and I have filed for my husband, we have a child together as of Jan 2013 and he is fathers my two children as well whom have never had a father in their lives

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations LCW and MrsG for your summertime PPR, that gives us hope that Kingston is still working and didn't forget about us :eek:

Almost 15 months for us and nothing started as of yet, my hubby and I are miserable. We just can't wait to finaly be reunited.
I try to be strong for him, and cheer him up, but I have to tell you my dear Jam fam that I'm about to fall to pieces at times.

This process is going hard on any of us, even if we know what we are getting ourselves into and set our minds to it, going through it and coping is a step that gets harder and harder as time goes by....

May the good news rain Kingston, please! We need plenty of PPR!!!

Happy hump day everyone.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
cafelatte02 said:
WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations LCW and MrsG for your summertime PPR, that gives us hope that Kingston is still working and didn't forget about us :eek:

Almost 15 months for us and nothing started as of yet, my hubby and I are miserable. We just can't wait to finaly be reunited.
I try to be strong for him, and cheer him up, but I have to tell you my dear Jam fam that I'm about to fall to pieces at times.

This process is going hard on any of us, even if we know what we are getting ourselves into and set our minds to it, going through it and coping is a step that gets harder and harder as time goes by....

May the good news rain Kingston, please! We need plenty of PPR!!!

Happy hump day everyone.
Hang in there CafeLatte! Have faith that it will be soon and know that all of us on here know how you are feeling and that you are not alone. Where is your hubby located on the island? Are you able to go down to visit him even if just for a few days?