OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
chickie72 said:

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T
bless you my friend after a loooooooongggg journey you have finally reached your happily ever after....I'm so happy for u n yours words could not express. ....luvs ya my girl xoxo

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good morning fan jam bless up yourselves kingston way to goo I am soo happy how u been moving lately keep it up nuff people still need there family home with them how about some more ppr dm for these good people

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
chickie72 said:

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T
Legit had tears in my eyes when reading your Landing Story. I am SO happy for you and you're right... a lot of us almost end it. Then a story like yours comes along to remind us to hang in there. When you are together, it is almost all forgotten. The pain of waiting doesn't seem as though it was "all that bad" anymore.

I am SO happy for you and your fam! BAP BAP BAP!!!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
GOOD MORNING JAMFAM!!!!

Another day...another dollar..and another day for our names/spouses/children's names to be picked for the KGN lottery!

Prayers up for more PPR's, passport returns with shiny visa's, in process updates...and in process to decision made :)

On cloud 9! 16 more sleeps until I see the mister!!!!!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Hello JamFam,

Congrats to everyone seeing movement on their file!
@ Chickie, so happy to see that your family has arrived, safe & sound!...

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CanadianWifey89 said:
GOOD MORNING JAMFAM!!!!

Another day...another dollar..and another change for our names/spouses/children's names to be picked for the KGN lottery!

Prayers up for more PPR's, passport returns with shiny visa's, in process updates...and in process to decision made :)

On cloud 9! 16 more sleeps until I see the mister!!!!!
CW89 how long are you going down for and what area are you going to be in??

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Monday Morning JAMFAM!!! Hoping that KGN sends out some visas and requests a few more passports this week!

So sad today bc it is hubby's bday and once again we are spending it apart :( Days like this you realize how much we miss out on bc of this long and drawn out process. Really hoping that this is the last bday that we spend apart and he is here for mine by December.

Have a good day y'all!! :-*

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
CW89 how long are you going down for and what area are you going to be in??
My shortest trip thus far - going for 12days! I'll be in the country lol Clarendon and we're going up to the north coast for a few days :)

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
Good Monday Morning JAMFAM!!! Hoping that KGN sends out some visas and requests a few more passports this week!

So sad today bc it is hubby's bday and once again we are spending it apart :( Days like this you realize how much we miss out on bc of this long and drawn out process. Really hoping that this is the last bday that we spend apart and he is here for mine by December.

Have a good day y'all!! :-*
I know what you mean! My hubby's birthday was lastweek and that day was SO hard! I ended up ordering a birthday cake for him (it's his 30th milestone!) and arranged for my bro in law to surprise him. They had a huge gathering / get together and sent me lots of pictures so I felt involved lol!

cant_hardly-wait

Feb 22, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2012
AOR Received.
05-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2013
Med's Done....
00-11-12
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
chickie72 said:

Congrats Chickie! Love your landing story.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hi Chickie

I am happy to have logged on today and read your landing story. I can finally release you from my thoughts in this regard (lol) but am extremely glad you finally came through the tunnel as I know it was a very challenging road for you but as you can see the wait was well worth it. May God's blessings be with you and your family always. Take care and tons of congrats!

chickie72 said:

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
chickie72 said:

Yay! this totally made my day! I am so happy for you and your family. I wish you all the best chickie

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
carm_cnd said:
Yay! this totally made my day! I am so happy for you and your family. I wish you all the best chickie
Carm no passport return for you yet?? OMG what is taking them so long?? Did you need to send them anything additional? When's your bring forward date?? GOSH that must be the longest and hardest wait ever..knowing you are close but still needing to wait!! Hope it is soon!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
chickie72 said:

Beautiful landing story Chickie! I have tears in my eyes seeing your beautiful family reunited!
Wishing you and your family every happiness and praying that the transition for your husband and kids goes smoothly as they adjust to life in Canada!
Thank YOU for all of your support, encouragement and advice that you have given to this forum!!!!

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
chickie72 said:

Congrats to you and your new family. I wish you all of the best.