January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
the mrs campbell said:
Hi forum. Soon to be my new fam. In the process of submitting application for hubby and step son. Advise and tips??! Sending paperwork to hubby. Can I email the pdfs and he print and sign. Trying to save costs and time. Thx. And yahhhh for chickie. Look forward to hearing the landing story. Aiming to get app in late april. And also just paying everything but the rpf cause.I have too many expenses related to move. Hope that's its not viewed by cic negatively
Welcome to the forum family, the mrs campbell!!!!

I hope your stay here is short and sweet -- may your hubby and step son arrive in Canada in record time!!!!
:D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
mrsbrown said:
Good morning... I woke up to the best two words ever... DECISION MADE!!!!!!
Ssssooo happy and excited for you!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lovergirl43 said:
Good morning I also woke up to Decision Made........Hubby will be home soon very soon......
Amazing!!!!! Soon he will be with you!! Are you planning to go get him or will he come on his own? How son after he gets his shiny visa??!! Exciting news!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lonelycanadianwifey said:
Hello everyone,

Canuck WTF i caan believe yuh still deh yah ....wooooi..... to anyone who dont know me i am the original thread creator and old forum MOMMA hubbys been in canada for 4 years this past march the first ......glad to see the thread still booming ......jamaica to di werllllll.............
LCW thanks for starting this thread bc it is so useful and usually very supportive.

KGN has been working hard for us lately!!

the mrs campbell

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
nations capital
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For spreadsheet entry. App to be submitted late April. Medical submitted jan 26 2014. Police check jan 2014. Sponsoring hubby and 12 y/o stepson. Married Sep 2013. Outland app. Thx province Ontario

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
the mrs campbell said:
Hi forum. Soon to be my new fam. In the process of submitting application for hubby and step son. Advise and tips??! Sending paperwork to hubby. Can I email the pdfs and he print and sign. Trying to save costs and time. Thx. And yahhhh for chickie. Look forward to hearing the landing story. Aiming to get app in late april. And also just paying everything but the rpf cause.I have too many expenses related to move. Hope that's its not viewed by cic negatively
Welcome to the JAMFAM MrsC!!

As for your questions I am not sure if you can submit PDF signatures to CIC but would imagine you could PDF filled out documents to him and then he can fedex the original signed ones. Sure that someone with more Knowledge than I will come around soon to give you the right answer. Or you can call CIC to ask them bc found they were pretty helpful with questions I had. Good luck!

the mrs campbell

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
nations capital
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twoheartsonelove said:
Welcome to the JAMFAM MrsC!!

As for your questions I am not sure if you can submit PDF signatures to CIC but would imagine you could PDF filled out documents to him and then he can fedex the original signed ones. Sure that someone with more Knowledge than I will come around soon to give you the right answer. Or you can call CIC to ask them bc found they were pretty helpful with questions I had. Good luck!
[/quote
that's what I meant I have filled out and saved to comp. And wonder if I can e-mail he print and sign and send originals to me. Vs me sending and him returning

the mrs campbell

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
nations capital
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aside from waiting. How do u cope with the long distance relationship. I get my off days of feeling heart sick and longing for my husband. Been 4 months. And by time I get back it will be 7. Ugh new job and just accruing vac. Days

lovergirl43

Aug 27, 2013
Twoheartsonelove said:
Amazing!!!!! Soon he will be with you!! Are you planning to go get him or will he come on his own? How son after he gets his shiny visa??!! Exciting news!!
No I have decided for him to make the trip on his own so he could experience it once he gets it in his hands we will book the ticket....he has things to finalize prior to leaving the island but my target date if all goes well is the second week if April .... I will take two weeks off to take care of things and take him around town....

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
mrsbrown said:
Good morning... I woke up to the best two words ever... DECISION MADE!!!!!!
Yay!!! Congrats. He will be home soon

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lovergirl43 said:
Good morning I also woke up to Decision Made........Hubby will be home soon very soon......
Yay!!! Congrats

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
chickie72 said:

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T

Awww chickie... You made tears came to my eyes.. I'm soo happy for you and hubby.. May the lord continue to bless and keep your family.. You and DG was my inspiration..
Blessings

jboo

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
chickie72 said:

I can only imagine how excited and completed u must be finally after such a long wait. U deserve it.. All the best to u and ur family

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
chickie72 said:

Yay!!!! So happy to finally really read this but you know how happy I've been for you the past couple weeks. Love you xoxo