passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
lovindahubby said:
Wait what time is the embassy close? I thought it was 4:30 and you got this email at 6:20pm..
Hours are changed or this is the original time?
I am not sure I thought 4:30 too but maybe some over time

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
carm_cnd said:
I am not sure I thought 4:30 too but maybe some over time
They need more than over time.. Lol for all I know they can go try clear up some file on saturday and sunday too.. Lol :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Ninirae said:
So how many 2012 do we have left on the forum...

BTW Chickie, you are literally sit in my daily thoughts... I can see your file peeking through and is just a couple down on that call list!!! :-*
if they go by order of receipt like they say they do my file should have been done long ago! Do you have ESP? ? ? Like how many days left till they call? Please do tell? I can't take much more of this Wheel of Foreign, because it won't ever stop on ours! Wahhhhhh :'( :'( :'( :'(

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Like in a case like this, did chickie reach 22 mnths yet or pass it? What do they do after this long process and it passes the processing time?
Because my hubby was deported they say they can't go by the timelines because his is a more complicated matter.......(just a fricking excuse so they can hold onto it longer mi say!)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Ninirae said:
I think Chickie is currently at 16 months since Kingston has had her file. There was some trouble in the beginning with an incomplete application that was returned (I think that's right, I know she will correct me and fill in the blanks when she can). That being said, the poor woman is at basically 2 years since she has started the entire application and I'm sure is not handling this well anymore. She has a 16 month ETA (I believe) because of when she submitted her application, just as I have an 18 month ETA based on when I submitted my app, even though it is now sitting at 22 months for new applicants.

I'm not sure what happens when someone reaches their point...
LMAO they go on a killing spree! Or in the nuthouse!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Chickie is in the house!!!! :p lol chcikie done worry hun.. They will eventually have to deal with your file.. So don't worry, its just long and drawn out. But just a matter of time!!

And sorry I'm asking so much question, but when they say by receipt what do they really mean? By month, the date they receive? ???
And when you look at the file number why they have a letter before the number? Lol
I like askin chickie these cause I swear you should be working in the embassy instead!!!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Kingston finally responded to my e-mail ( I sent them an e-mail because it's been 1 year since I started the process and on ECAS it only says application rec'vd, nothing else... Medical, police check expired, etc)

Dear Mrs. JanCam

This in regards to your queries below.

ECAS; Please continue to use the application number as quoted above to access information. This number is the assigned number for your spouse Mr. CanJam permanent resident application within the Family Class.

Status; This Family Class application was received in Kingston on 4 March 2013. The application is currently in the queue for initial review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, based on the application received date. Following the initial review, the applicant will be advised directly of the decision or any next steps.

Correspondence; The normal means of communication with the applicant or sponsor is via email and mail. Phone calls are placed to the applicant or sponsor if these other means of communication have proved futile. If you wish, as per the information you have provided regarding your spouse’s circumstances our office will communicate with him directly by phone and also via to this email address where you will also be privy to the information exchanged.

Processing; The applicant will be advised of all required documentation and processes such as request for Police Certificates and Medical Examination and any other requirements when the file has reached the next processing stage, no action is required at this time by the applicant.

Regards,

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10
Telephone : 876- 926-1500
Facsimile: 876- 733- 3480
Email: kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
CanJam said:
Kingston finally responded to my e-mail ( I sent them an e-mail because it's been 1 year since I started the process and on ECAS it only says application rec'vd, nothing else... Medical, police check expired, etc)

Dear Mrs. JanCam

This in regards to your queries below.

ECAS; Please continue to use the application number as quoted above to access information. This number is the assigned number for your spouse Mr. CanJam permanent resident application within the Family Class.

Status; This Family Class application was received in Kingston on 4 March 2013. The application is currently in the queue for initial review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, based on the application received date. Following the initial review, the applicant will be advised directly of the decision or any next steps.

Correspondence; The normal means of communication with the applicant or sponsor is via email and mail. Phone calls are placed to the applicant or sponsor if these other means of communication have proved futile. If you wish, as per the information you have provided regarding your spouse's circumstances our office will communicate with him directly by phone and also via to this email address where you will also be privy to the information exchanged.

Processing; The applicant will be advised of all required documentation and processes such as request for Police Certificates and Medical Examination and any other requirements when the file has reached the next processing stage, no action is required at this time by the applicant.

Regards,

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10
Telephone : 876- 926-1500
Facsimile: 876- 733- 3480
Email: kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Good that they reply.. I got the same message about in initial review... But you dnt see anything about medicals received? Just application received? I also emailed them about hubby medical and police certificate expired, they said they will send out a medical issuance. So I just stop bothering them.. Lol

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
chickie72 said:
LMAO they go on a killing spree! Or in the nuthouse!
HAHAHA! Yep! That sounds about right to me!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Chickie is in the house!!!! :p lol chcikie done worry hun.. They will eventually have to deal with your file.. So don't worry, its just long and drawn out. But just a matter of time!!

And sorry I'm asking so much question, but when they say by receipt what do they really mean? By month, the date they receive? ???
And when you look at the file number why they have a letter before the number? Lol
I like askin chickie these cause I swear you should be working in the embassy instead!!!
I said order of receipt because usually on their generic emails they will tell you that your file will be dealt with in order of receipt meaning in order of how they receive them but as we all know this is never true! I think everyones first letter for us all is an F for the file # and the number with the B is for your paper file only. If you watch your notes (if VO updates you will see where all your B# file went to different VOs as per the different stage of processing that you are currently in. I wish I worked at the embassy man.....i wouldn't be sitting here angry that is for sure! But truly this is 2 years of information that I have in my head and I have alot of time on my hands some nights so I just goggle everything and read all about immigration to try to understand.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
@CanJam.....that is good that they emailed you back. Not once have their answered any of my emails since May 2013 We have emailed 3 times in August regarding our medicals and 1 times this month and they will not answer our emails at all!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
chickie72 said:
I said order of receipt because usually on their generic emails they will tell you that your file will be dealt with in order of receipt meaning in order of how they receive them but as we all know this is never true! I think everyones first letter for us all is an F for the file # and the number with the B is for your paper file only. If you watch your notes (if VO updates you will see where all your B# file went to different VOs as per the different stage of processing that you are currently in. I wish I worked at the embassy man.....i wouldn't be sitting here angry that is for sure! But truly this is 2 years of information that I have in my head and I have alot of time on my hands some nights so I just goggle everything and read all about immigration to try to understand.
Ok thanks chickie.

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
@ lovindahubby : yes, ECAS only says Application rec'vd... Jan. 23, 2013 ( nothing else.. It does not say medical received )

@ Chickie: although I am still waiting, and there response it sort of generic... I do feel good that they responded, it gives me reassurance that they didn't forget about us... And now I actually know the date they recieved the file (March 4, 2013), because I never got confirmation with an exact date... And that we should wait before re- doing anything, and lastly that they will call husband & e- mail me... Gives me some relief ;)... Hoping to see some movement around March!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
CanJam said:
@ lovindahubby : yes, ECAS only says Application rec'vd... Jan. 23, 2013 ( nothing else.. It does not say medical received )

@ Chickie: although I am still waiting, and there response it sort of generic... I do feel good that they responded, it gives me reassurance that they didn't forget about us... And now I actually know the date they recieved the file (March 4, 2013), because I never got confirmation with an exact date... And that we should wait before re- doing anything, and lastly that they will call husband & e- mail me... Gives me some relief ;)... Hoping to see some movement around March!
This is good to know! Kgn received your file in about 2weeks of being transferred - interesting!

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Good evening. Carm darling I heard through the great vine you got ppr. For such a great occasion I had to break my vow not ever post here again and come on and congratulate you. Congrats Darling I am so happy for you. Sad to see this place does not change I wish people would stop trying to put censor on others here.