AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Hi is there an active whatsapp group. Finally got back my ECA today and will be submitting my profile
I'm just about to start the group send me a message on my Jamaica number ok

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....

Reactions: shaebear

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here! My hubby is from Kingston. I'm wondering if anyone has a timeline for new applications sent in.
Also, I am wondering about medical and biometrics.
So when the medical is completed, how do we submit it? Do we send it to Sydney? Does he take it somewhere? Does the dr submit it?
Also, the VAC wont be doing biometrics after Nov 1st so where would he get them done?
I'm an anxious bag of frigging nerves.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here! My hubby is from Kingston. I'm wondering if anyone has a timeline for new applications sent in.
Also, I am wondering about medical and biometrics.
So when the medical is completed, how do we submit it? Do we send it to Sydney? Does he take it somewhere? Does the dr submit it?
Also, the VAC wont be doing biometrics after Nov 1st so where would he get them done?
I'm an anxious bag of frigging nerves.
My info is posted pleass join the WhatsApp group

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Hi every1!!!, I would like to start the process of sponsoring my father come next year and would like some advice, or recommendations on the process, thanks in advance.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First and foremost make sure you meet the LICO(low income cut off) it's best that you exceed it in each year that's required since family composition changes during the application process and that can make them cancel your application, rightfully.

Other thing is start gathering documents you'll need so if you're one of the chosen one you can send in a completed application ASAP once you're notified so your countdown can begin.

Know who is considered a dependent on the application and what their health status and also criminal status because a dependent that is inadmissible will render your dad inadmissible. Not sure if knowing this information means you can change but it might save you money so you don't needlessly apply to be refused and not given funds back.

I am sure there's more but that's all I got right now. Good luck.

Hi every1!!!, I would like to start the process of sponsoring my father come next year and would like some advice, or recommendations on the process, thanks in advance.

Reactions: jojrob1

MJR16

Oct 7, 2016
Did you re-submit the sponsorship application after you were denied? How did it turn out?

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for awhile now.... congratulationsto those those of you who have got through. And for those o you who are waiting, please just remaining positive, I k w it's hard but just hang in there.
I was denied almost a year ago...... We r. Now preparing the documents to send in,in may....
@ first time we didn't know what to include, but now based on my readings and help from this group iwill be better prepared even though it wasn't lake of evidence or such y we were denied.......

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Good Morning Fam...

Does anyone know if you are ineligible to sponsor if you owe social services money, but are making payments? Let me know if anyone has experience with that. Also, anyone have a fiance who was able to go through the sponsorship process inland after leaving farm-work before the time...

Also, anyone in Ontario previously married and got a divorce outside Canada have issues getting a marriage licence?

Our situation is a bit complicated, but I am positive that we will be okay, but my fiance is adamant in using this lawyer who may just trying to get more money than he needs to advise us....

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I answered you on a previous post about eligibility to sponsor.

Leaving the farm work won't make him ineligible it will be viewed as someone who overstayed a visa as a comparison. You may have to make sure that you write a good relationship story so that they don't think he's using you to stay in Canada by any means.

As long as your divorce and new marriage is recognized in Canada this won't affect eligibility. Again a good relationship story will help you here.

Please don't use a lawyer because other than spending money there is nothing on your case that seems complicated as lawyers cannot circumvented the law. The money spent on the lawyer should go towards paying off the balance with Welfare.

If you need more help let me know but honestly your case seems fine just be prepared to answer why he left the farm program early and how your relationship progresses.

Good Morning Fam...

Does anyone know if you are ineligible to sponsor if you owe social services money, but are making payments? Let me know if anyone has experience with that. Also, anyone have a fiance who was able to go through the sponsorship process inland after leaving farm-work before the time...

Also, anyone in Ontario previously married and got a divorce outside Canada have issues getting a marriage licence?

Our situation is a bit complicated, but I am positive that we will be okay, but my fiance is adamant in using this lawyer who may just trying to get more money than he needs to advise us....

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I answered you on a previous post about eligibility to sponsor.

Leaving the farm work won't make him ineligible it will be viewed as someone who overstayed a visa as a comparison. You may have to make sure that you write a good relationship story so that they don't think he's using you to stay in Canada by any means.

As long as your divorce and new marriage is recognized in Canada this won't affect eligibility. Again a good relationship story will help you here.

Please don't use a lawyer because other than spending money there is nothing on your case that seems complicated as lawyers cannot circumvented the law. The money spent on the lawyer should go towards paying off the balance with Welfare.

If you need more help let me know but honestly your case seems fine just be prepared to answer why he left the farm program early and how your relationship progresses.
Yes Kedeisha,

I appreciate your reply. I just know that this thread is soo helpful I came back to it. When I married in 2011 to someone else I lived over here LOL...

To me this lawyer just adding stress to our life LOL... I am trying to hold it, but this past weekend meeting with him was so frustrating.

Well There is more to our story, he has a child born October... we been talking since 2016 but it was nothing too serious ... when he came here things got more real... I was just reserved because I was burned by my ex... Anyway, my divorce was not final until last may 2017. He feels that this may send a red flag... but all we can do is be real and have faith.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well the baby situation is a curve ball but honestly there's nothing the lawyer is doing that you cannot so yourself.

So if you wanna sum of the birth of the new baby as a time when you were on a break or something to that effect
However, I suggest you get ahead of it don't let them ask you about it so your relationship story might require a couple pages to answer the red flags.

Likely they will ask for an interview and at that point your husband will need to explain in his words why you're the one for him and why he isn't using you. Keep in mind they are doing this to protect you and provided your husband is genuine this will be difficult but doable to pass. They will grill him so be prepared for that.

People date while being separated so thats no biggie and like you just wrote to me explain to them there was no real official title to your relationship until whatever date... keep in mind if the serious date was after conception of new baby there might be an issue.

It seems you and him had a relationship prior to was long distant so you didnt put too much weight on it, he came and you guys realize you have a good vibe and decided to make it serious....

Again what may seem as red flag I see a good relationship story.

Reactions: BullsBelle

Latoya11

Mar 11, 2018
Just sharing My timeline :

App Sent In: July 3/18
App received : July 11/18
AOR1: November 15 /18
Linked Acct November 23/18
SA: November 27/18
Medical Request: November 27/18