+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hey ladies not sure if anyone has any knowledge but if a Jamaican has an American visa can they apply for a Canadian visa while they in America?

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
They sure can. The same rules apply though as if applying in Jamaica. I know someone(his partner was Canadian) that did but it was refused, their circumstances and reason for traveling may be different than yours, so that's not to say they will be denied also.

hytltons12

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 31/2017
AOR Received.
April 19/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/05/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
Interview........
November 14/2017
so after months of back and forth i finally received AOR1 this morning, in my husbands email though (PA), i am so so happy that it has begun and i am schedule to reach Jamaica this Saturday so i am beyond happy right now. Then again i just really want to get SA, and i am worried about that, i am a part time worker, full time student and i just pray everything goes well. Does anyone have any idea what they are looking for in sponsorship eligibility? does my Job affect this?

GodGrace88

Apr 12, 2017
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2016
File Transfer...
December 1, 2016
Interview........
03/13/2017
Passport Req..
05/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done here with the love of my Life!!!!
My Fbi clearance got delivered last Thursday but am kinda scared to email them...cause I read it slow things down...but I did today and took all I got in me to send a email to inquire in...I really wish my husband can stay with me here even it's 9 months I don't care as long as he's by my side I wouldn't care.
But he has to go back and work . And then we are so alone again it becomes depressing :-[
I just want be with my husband near him is all I want! No apart.

Cndgrl876

Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
06-12-2016
Passport Req..
Decision made dec 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Should of been yesterday!
hytltons12 said:
so after months of back and forth i finally received AOR1 this morning, in my husbands email though (PA), i am so so happy that it has begun and i am schedule to reach Jamaica this Saturday so i am beyond happy right now. Then again i just really want to get SA, and i am worried about that, i am a part time worker, full time student and i just pray everything goes well. Does anyone have any idea what they are looking for in sponsorship eligibility? does my Job affect this?
job does not effect it the only thing they check is if you are on welfare or owe a debt to welfare or any debts owing to immigration

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
1. Hi everyone, has everyone been asked to attend an interview on here? It seems lately that no one is simply getting through without an interview.

2. I am also attempting to sponsor my spouse outland but he will be coming to Canada to live with me during that time. (I still bought 2 way ticket). My plan is to ask for interview in Canada. Has anyone heard of this or done before?

I simply cant bare to spend the summer without him.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
destinedlove said:
1. Hi everyone, has everyone been asked to attend an interview on here? It seems lately that no one is simply getting through without an interview.

2. I am also attempting to sponsor my spouse outland but he will be coming to Canada to live with me during that time. (I still bought 2 way ticket). My plan is to ask for interview in Canada. Has anyone heard of this or done before?

I simply cant bare to spend the summer without him.
Think we can all relate to not wanting to be without our spouses. To answer your questions:

1) yes. As of recently, it seems that everyone being processed through the KO is required to do an interview
2) Will you do an Inland or Outland application? If you do an Outland, I am under the impression he will have to return to Kingston for the interview. However, this runs the risk of him being stuck there if he doesn't get his visa on the spot. If you do Inland, i assume if an interview would be scheduled in Canada.

MichelleJLL

Nov 12, 2013
Does anyone have information in regards to Appeals??

Appeal Won (verbal in court) ON January 5, 2017
Case Re-Opened and Requested Update Doc's (forms, medical, police clearance, ect) on Feb 23, 2017 (Sent Everything March 2, 2017)
Awaiting PPR + Visa

Anybody know the usual time frame it takes once your case has been won in appeal? Any info. would be very helpful!!!

Good luck to all

rowbabe

Mar 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16/01/2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
File Transfer...
11/04/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
07/09/2017
Passport Req..
07/09/2017
Hi All,

I have been following this Forum for a few months. I have been confused how to write a message so hoping this works.

Wondering if I could get some insight. My husbands application in now in Kingston and has been updated that it is being processed since April 11th. Does any one have any idea how long it may take from here??

We have been together 7 years... Married since Nov 2016. He has no dependents and a clear record. We just recently became Pregnant (unexpectedly) from a visit I just made in March and was wondering if there is a way to update them on this and if it would make the process faster?

Thanks!! Row

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
I understand from a former forum member on this thread that a spreadsheet is maintained. Which member is doing this?

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
Good day all, this thread is not too active as it has been in the past. I was wondering if the spreadsheet was being maintained or perhaps I will join another spousal Outland thread. My husband has a 14 year old son, mom is remarried and living in the USA. She is in the process of filing for her son and she does not want us to include him in our application. I am on civil speaking terms with her so I explained to her - that if he is not on the application as non accompanying . We will not ever be able to sponsor him god forbid she is not able to sponsor her son. And her big concern is that it may affect her application. I am happy that he is going to be with his mom, it has been over a decade since she went abroad. Does anyone have experience or knowledge if this will be an issue if he is

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
And if he is non accompanying do we still need to pay the fee for him.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Jamway 17 said:
Good day all, this thread is not too active as it has been in the past. I was wondering if the spreadsheet was being maintained or perhaps I will join another spousal Outland thread. My husband has a 14 year old son, mom is remarried and living in the USA. She is in the process of filing for her son and she does not want us to include him in our application. I am on civil speaking terms with her so I explained to her - that if he is not on the application as non accompanying . We will not ever be able to sponsor him god forbid she is not able to sponsor her son. And her big concern is that it may affect her application. I am happy that he is going to be with his mom, it has been over a decade since she went abroad. Does anyone have experience or knowledge if this will be an issue if he is

I don't have much experience. But what is the custody arrangement? Is he living with your Husband? For non-Accompanying children you only pay a fee for the medicals. No application fees. For non-Accompanying children you would just need copies of birth certificate and passport and state in IMM008 form that not coming.

It would be really great to start a new timeline Outland 2017 Kingston with the new applications.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
For those who applied with the new app, where did you send the pcc and schedule A imm5669 form? Can hubby send it to kingston VO? No email was sent to him for directions since these are no longer done upfront.

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
Belle Ginou said:
For those who applied with the new app, where did you send the pcc and schedule A imm5669 form? Can hubby send it to kingston VO? No email was sent to him for directions since these are no longer done upfront.
Hope you get a response. My Hubby is mailing some doc's tomorrow. Application is being submitted as soon as I receive the snail mail. Oh I'm so frustrated because I was just down there to see him two weeks ago and we weren't paying attention and he missed a signature box