Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Hi everyone, I know I told you guys my landing story already lol but here goes, so you guys know when they email saying the pp was picked up by DHL. Anyways I moved my stuffs back to portmore at my moms the Thursday went and pick up my package and then fly out the next day as I told you guys I would. Omg the flight felt so long I was bursting with excitement, my son could not wait he was even more crazy with excitement could even wait till the plane land to remove his seat belt lol I was really happy seeing him like that. So anyways after the immigration officer say welcome tocanada have me sign my copr letter, I went to baggage collect and head to custom, I land at 11:30 so wasn't really busy and when I got to customs they ask only if am shipping anything from Jamaica I told him no and he say ok welcome to Canada have a good night.

Omg when that glass door bust open and I saw my boo walking to meet me I ran pass my son leave my purse the trolley with my luggage and my son standing there I ran an jump into his arms I cried hug squeeze scream everything it was just an unbelievable moment, I could not believe this was really happening. Am sure the rest you guys can imagine ;)) lol

My time being back spending time with my husband and son just being with my family is really amazing and really worth the long wait, just knowing it finally happen it pays off, for all the times we argue, cry and everything bad thru this process finally being together it's worth it.

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
impatientgirl said:
Hi everyone, I know I told you guys my landing story already lol but here goes, so you guys know when they email saying the pp was picked up by DHL. Anyways I moved my stuffs back to portmore at my moms the Thursday ay went and pick up my package and then fly out the next day as I told you guys I would. Omg the flight felt so long I was bursting with excitement, my son could not wait he was even more crazy with excitement could even wait till the plain land to remove his seat belt lol I was really happy seeing him like that. So anyways after the immigration officer say welcome tocanada have me sign my copr letter, I went to baggage collect and head to custom, I land at 11:30 so wasn't really busy and when I got to customs they ask only if am shipping anything from Jamaica I told him no and he say ok welcome to Canada have a good night.

Omg when that glass door bust open and I saw my boo walking to meet me I ran pass my son leave my purse the trolley with my luggage and my son standing there I ran an jump into his arms I cried hug squeeze scream everything it was just an unbelievable moment, I could not believe this was really happening. Am sure the rest you guys can imagine ;)) lol

My time being back spending time with my husband and son just being with my family is really amazing and really worth the long wait, just knowing it finally happen it pays off, for all the times we argue, cry and everything bad thru this process finally being together it's worth it.
congrats wish you guys all the best.

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
shortyp2000 said:
I applied in december and heard by email for the documents on may 31st. They emailed my hubby but cc'd my email address too. If i were you, I would email them to make sure they have your email as the method of correspondence just in case. As for the eCas, a lot of us have seen that they dont update after it shows "application received/medicals received" until you get your passport back. Not everyone, but most times they dont update.
Thanks I think I will do that :)

canjamdiva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2016
LANDED..........
12-11-2016
impatientgirl said:
Hi everyone, I know I told you guys my landing story already lol but here goes, so you guys know when they email saying the pp was picked up by DHL. Anyways I moved my stuffs back to portmore at my moms the Thursday went and pick up my package and then fly out the next day as I told you guys I would. Omg the flight felt so long I was bursting with excitement, my son could not wait he was even more crazy with excitement could even wait till the plane land to remove his seat belt lol I was really happy seeing him like that. So anyways after the immigration officer say welcome tocanada have me sign my copr letter, I went to baggage collect and head to custom, I land at 11:30 so wasn't really busy and when I got to customs they ask only if am shipping anything from Jamaica I told him no and he say ok welcome to Canada have a good night.

That is amazing, best of luck to you and your family

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
impatientgirl said:

Thats so sweet im glad to hear! Congrats

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
shortyp2000 said:
Finally heard back from my MP. THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID:

I called the MP help line and was able to get the following information. You applied for sponsorship on December 18, 2014. The first step eligibility (of the sponsor) was passed on March 7, 2015. File was forwarded to Kingston on March 17, 2015. Documents request to review eligibility were requested and received. Bona fides of the relationship are being reviewed. Once this is completed then Criminality, security and background checks will be started. The normal processing time out of Jamaica is 25 months. This is based on the number of applications received and all applications are processed in the order they are received.

It is very uncommon that a temporary residence visa is issued during the processing of a sponsorship.

I hope this information is helpful.

That info isnt really helpful. Ive known this since May 31st.
First time I emailed MP I received almost the same kind of information (she mentionned also about 27 months) but not even 1 month later it was PPR, Nov 21 she said to me that the security analyze was not started as yet and PPR on Dec 8th.......so keep the faith it's soon done.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
impatientgirl said:

Yay yay so happy for you girl! Enjoy your new life and I wish adjustement wont be too hard. If theres anything, never hesitate to contact me ! :) hug and kiss.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
impatientgirl said:

Congrats!!! So very happy for you all!! Welcome / Bienvenue to Canada!!

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
MelJam said:
First time I emailed MP I received almost the same kind of information (she mentionned also about 27 months) but not even 1 month later it was PPR, Nov 21 she said to me that the security analyze was not started as yet and PPR on Dec 8th.......so keep the faith it's soon done.
Thank you! That gives me hope

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Twoheartsonelove said:
Congrats!!! So very happy for you all!! Welcome / Bienvenue to Canada!!
Thank you Mel and thanks so much guys, I'll be around still

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Congratulations impatientgirl! I love this story brought tears to my eyes to read about how happy you were. God bless you and welcome to Canada.

impatientgirl said:

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
A big congrats to ImpatientGirl so happy for you!!! :D Glad that your reunited with your family.

No words yet from Kingston for us... I really hope we hear something soon.

Anyway ya'll are in my prayers.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
My sisters husband was shot and killed at Crossroads a few hours ago. I feel awful. I could not imagine being in her situation. She will be flying down as soon as we can sort her out.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
That is just terrible to hear shortyp2000 My prayers go out to you and your family. Your poor sister.

shortyp2000 said:
My sisters husband was shot and killed at Crossroads a few hours ago. I feel awful. I could not imagine being in her situation. She will be flying down as soon as we can sort her out.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Canadianinlove said:
That is just terrible to hear shortyp2000 My prayers go out to you and your family. Your poor sister.
Thank you. See, we never know when things like that can happen, and change our whole life. Im always thankful for my husband, but Im a little more greatful for him today.
Please KINGSTON VO, let us be with our spouses asap. We need every minute we can get.