+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

TheMitchells

Feb 24, 2015
Good Night Everyone!! So quick update....I had to reregistar on this site because for some reason it wasn't logging us in. So ou new user name is TheMitchells instead of Mitchells, anyways on to the most important part....our ECAS status went to DECISION MADE on Monday and Passport was delievered Today!!!! Thank God and all.of you for your help and insight. Have to go hubby keeps trying to call and interrupting my typing this out haha

TheMitchells

Feb 24, 2015
To all the newbie here, just stay positive be humble and take ur time check every single thing ur doing. Because the immigrations or sensitive . It take us 9 months for us. Honestly its going to be hard just to be waiting. But its going to wort it. And all ways remember to PRAY.......... Thank u all. Landing story so be told✳✳✴✴♥♥♥

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
TheMitchells said:
Good Night Everyone!! So quick update....I had to reregistar on this site because for some reason it wasn't logging us in. So ou new user name is TheMitchells instead of Mitchells, anyways on to the most important part....our ECAS status went to DECISION MADE on Monday and Passport was delievered Today!!!! Thank God and all.of you for your help and insight. Have to go hubby keeps trying to call and interrupting my typing this out haha
Congrats! Happy for you both ! :)

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
ofia said:
Hey everyone just some update on my case. We were denied, said my hubby didn't pay back social assistant which he basically the same week my case started processing. A letter was sent to hubby from z social assistant sayin his case was covered which he sent to Mississauga along with as cover letter which they didn't forward to Kingston. We wont be appealing. All letters will b send to Kingston along with a cover letter
Sorry to hear this Ofia bc this waiting is horrible and then to get denied must be devastating. Good luck with whatever your next steps will be and please keep us posted.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
jacwife said:
Hello Jamfam ,

Just wanted to apologise for taking so long to update you guys. got so caught up in hubbys arrival and preparing for him....I have been so busy , my routine has completely changed which I welcome with open arms.

we picked up pp from dhl and booked ticket five days later. hubby landed on the 10th. my sister and I went to pick him up. I had to leave from work and head straight for the airport . we waited for over an hour and a half for him to come out from immigration. I was a little nervous as I was thinking what was taking so long. anyways, I tried to relax and chatted with my sister. so finally he came out and of course my sister started screaming first.....then he gave me the biggest, tightest hug and kiss and said "baby Ive missed you so much". I was just so numb, tears flowing out of my eyes like a river, just couldn't belive he was actually on Canadian soil.. he said immigration was a breeze , no questions but there was a long line up of other Mexican and chineee immigrants so that's why it took so long to come out. we headed to the parking lot to pay for our ticket, took pictures and drove home. he kept saying how multicultural it is and how big everything looks. we stopped at tim hortons and he loves the coffee there. its been almost two weeks now and we are so happy to finally be together as a couple. its amazing coming home and dinner is on the table or even simple things such as grocery shopping together. the immigration ordeal is finally behind us and everyone is so supportive and happy that we are finally together.

I just want to say a tremendous thank you to everyone on this forum especially sammystorm, Meljam, THOR, bieuramane, guyanese24, steen, stacyr320, mrs. wright, mrs. parkin and to anyone else that I have missed .....a big shout out of thanks to you all!!!!!! :D ;D ;D. you guys have truly made this journey easier . I spent the first two and a half years of my marriage so frustrated and stressed out with his immigration process. it was so tough. people judge you, even family members because at first they didn't understand. finding this forum and getting the advice and feedback from you guys kept me sane. i cant say thank you enough. To those who are still waiting , keep the faith , it will come to an end and when it does , you wont even have time to remember it. will definitely check in from time to time on here and offer any support i can in anyway. anyways, have to stop writing now as hubby is at the dinner table waiting for me to start eating......telling me the dinner is getting cold....lol :D :D
Yay yay !! Big congrats again !!! I am so happy for you guys !!! :D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
TheMitchells said:
Congrats Mitchells! So when will spouse be flying home?? Look forward to your landing story.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
ofia said:
Hey everyone just some update on my case. We were denied, said my hubby didn't pay back social assistant which he basically the same week my case started processing. A letter was sent to hubby from z social assistant sayin his case was covered which he sent to Mississauga along with as cover letter which they didn't forward to Kingston. We wont be appealing. All letters will b send to Kingston along with a cover letter
Inbox...One Love :-*

stacyr320

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
File Transfer...
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2014
Interview........
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2015
LANDED..........
31-01-2015
just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who got a visiting visa to visit grandchildren here.... Im hoping its not as hard as trying to come visit your spouse.. my husbands dad has travelling experience.....don't really wanna join another thread if its not specific for Jamaica...

Leshatesha

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I have suffered a great loss this week. I had a miscarriage. I have been home resting. I just got a call from our lawyer stating that kingston has requested an interview for my husband. I have to go pick up the letter tomorrow with the list of documents they need. Any tips on what to expect. I am so emotionally drained, I don't think I can go through anymore bad news right now in my life

Mrs.B angel

Feb 4, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
20-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hello peeps ;D ; ;) ;D

Exciting news!! I got confirmation today from CIC that my application was approved and was forwarded to the office back home in Jamaica. I sent the application on the 11/25/14. Hope all goes well, thanks everyone for the help. @MelJam u can update the timesheet for me and its for my husband.

I'LL keep you guys posted. ;D

Mrs.B angel

Feb 4, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
20-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Leshatesha said:
Hello everyone,
I have suffered a great loss this week. I had a miscarriage. I have been home resting. I just got a call from our lawyer stating that kingston has requested an interview for my husband. I have to go pick up the letter tomorrow with the list of documents they need. Any tips on what to expect. I am so emotionally drained, I don't think I can go through anymore bad news right now in my life

Im sorry for your loss hun! i can sympathize with the pain your going through since i was in the same situation couple months back in SEP. Lost my baby at 11 weeks:'(. Just take it easy though and dont give up. I'll keep you in my prayers, Hope you get well soon love. :-[

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
Leshatesha said:
Hello everyone,
I'm sorry my dear..I'm praying for you and your family during this difficult time!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Leshatesha said:
Hello everyone,
Hi girl, very sorry for your loss. :(
Can you tell me when will be the interview for the spreadsheet please.
So much people went through even there is an interview. Don't worry it is not a bad thing!
Good luck :)

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Mrs.B angel said:
Hello peeps ;D ; ;) ;D

Exciting news!! I got confirmation today from CIC that my application was approved and was forwarded to the office back home in Jamaica. I sent the application on the 11/25/14. Hope all goes well, thanks everyone for the help. @ MelJam u can update the timesheet for me and its for my husband.

I'LL keep you guys posted. ;D
Congrats!! I just did update it ! :)

jamesyboo

Feb 10, 2015
Hello everyone Im new to the forum tried to introduce myself before but I guess I was ober looked. I have a question did POS send anything back to Kingston for anyone because I want to know the mailing time frame please.