Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
tek too long
LANDED..........
mi cant wait
My husband and I relationship definitely a little different. The first time i actually got to know him was on the phone. My sister had just come from Jamaica and she was letting me know she wants me to talk with someone. I was talking with the person on the phone and the conversation wasn't going anywhere. Then my future husband took the phone from the friend and came on the line, from there we haven't stop communicating. This was 2007. We talked with each other for two years, this was due to the fact that i was in school and still young and not ready to be with anybody. I really did love him from just the conversation but because you hear stories about Jamaican man. I was not ready to get serious. So my first visit was 2009 and yep my nable string cut a yard.. im there as much as possible. We had our daughter in 2012 and got married in 2012. so yeah that's our weird relationship in a short summary. He is my soul mate

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
JDubsGirl said:
Hello Everyone!
I'm new to this forum. I've been reading looking for some answers to a couple questions. If the embassy requests you to do a new police check and requests your passport does that mean everything is approved? And if it is, how long does it usually take to get your passport back from the embassy? This has been a long journey and I can relate so much to all of you, with the being tired of the back and forth trips, the expense, the increase in frivolous arguments the longer you're apart and the terrible goodbyes at the airport. The whole process really is crazy making!
Thanks for any help you can offer ;D
Welcome... Sounds like you are close to the end ;)

JDubsGirl

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-13
AOR Received.
31-04-13
File Transfer...
27-05-13
Med's Done....
20-03-13
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
12-04-14
CanJam said:
Welcome... Sounds like you are close to the end ;)
thanks for the welcome ;)

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
OMG OMG OMG PPR PPR PPR!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D OMG OMG OMG PPR PPR PPR!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG OMG OMG PPR PPR PPR!!!!!

The hubby been up in my business all night asking where I am and what I'm doin and out with the girls talking about what? and Are you home? How bout now? I have something to talk to you about (heart attack thinking something is wrong :'() No No I just need to ask you something. HIM NAH NUTTIN FI ASK ME. HIM DID HAVE A PICTURE OF DI LETTA FI SEND!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I was thinking that since I had to re do a question on a form maybe they were still doing background check. They wrote the damn letter April 11th it just took forever to get sent or to get to hubby! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Can't Sleep! Can't Sleep! Can't Sleep!

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
OMG OMG OMG PPR PPR PPR!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D OMG OMG OMG PPR PPR PPR!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG OMG OMG PPR PPR PPR!!!!!

The hubby been up in my business all night asking where I am and what I'm doin and out with the girls talking about what? and Are you home? How bout now? I have something to talk to you about (heart attack thinking something is wrong :'() No No I just need to ask you something. HIM NAH NUTTIN FI ASK ME. HIM DID HAVE PIC A DI LETTA FI SEND!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I was thinking that since I had to re do a question on a form maybe they were still doing background check. They wrote the damn letter April 11th it just took forever to get sent or to get to hubby! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Can't Sleep! Can't Sleep! Can't Sleep!

JDubsGirl

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-13
AOR Received.
31-04-13
File Transfer...
27-05-13
Med's Done....
20-03-13
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
12-04-14
YAAY! Congrats on the PPR!!! ;D

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
JDubsGirl said:
Hubby and I met online in 2011. Met in person a year later. Married a year after that.
Filed sponsorship April 30/13
Sponsor approved and file transferred to Kingston May 27/13
Started processing on March 11/14
New police check and request for passports on April 12/14
Embassy received pc and pp on April 15/14

I just hope and pray that things comes through soon. This distance is terrible!
Praying you get back the passport soon, completely understand how hard it is to be apart.

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
QueenP said:
My husband and I relationship definitely a little different. The first time i actually got to know him was on the phone. My sister had just come from Jamaica and she was letting me know she wants me to talk with someone. I was talking with the person on the phone and the conversation wasn't going anywhere. Then my future husband took the phone from the friend and came on the line, from there we haven't stop communicating. This was 2007. We talked with each other for two years, this was due to the fact that i was in school and still young and not ready to be with anybody. I really did love him from just the conversation but because you hear stories about Jamaican man. I was not ready to get serious. So my first visit was 2009 and yep my nable string cut a yard.. im there as much as possible. We had our daughter in 2012 and got married in 2012. so yeah that's our weird relationship in a short summary. He is my soul mate

aww definately a story to tell the children

not sure if i missed it but can you please tell us ur timeline for ur application

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
JANAIDIAN MRS said:

The hubby been up in my business all night asking where I am and what I'm doin and out with the girls talking about what? and Are you home? How bout now? I have something to talk to you about (heart attack thinking something is wrong :'() No No I just need to ask you something. HIM NAH NUTTIN FI ASK ME. HIM DID HAVE A PICTURE OF DI LETTA FI SEND!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Congrats on PPR

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JANAIDIAN MRS said:

Congratulation :)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
JANAIDIAN MRS said:

Yeah :) ;) :D :D 8)

HisOneAndOnly

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
12-04-2013
Med's Done....
00-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
[move]OMG OMG OMG PPR PPR PPR!!!!! :eek: :eek: : Sleep! Can't Sleep! Can't Sleep!
Know the feeling, I couldn't sleep either :) Congrats your journey is almost over!