Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Sammy, I wish you would reconsider. There are a lot of good, helpful , supporting people here and we have to stick together. We all have different stories, different situations and a whole lot more that we choose not to share. In the end, we all need each other. I have read a lot I don't necessarily believe or agree with , but I just read, and move on. Hope you stay with us !

CADsponsor13

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
06-27-2013
Med's Request
05-28-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2014
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Everyone on here knows me and I don't say much, if anything at all, when stuff is going down on here. Tonight I wasn't sitting back and being quiet. I am happy for anyone that gets PPR however I WILL not have it rubbed in my face that because my application wasn't done right, worked on for months and months, thick enough or that I'm not a 70 year old man on my second sponsorship to a 20 year old, that I'm still sitting here waiting for my spouse. I have a baby who misses her father and everyday I just sit here and think...it's one day closer to my husband coming home

I'm done here. Don't need it anymore. For those who want to remain in contact please PM me

Good luck to everyone that's waiting. Chickie and DG...my wish is for both of you to get PPR before anyone else.

Good night
We are both in our 30's.

CADsponsor13

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
06-27-2013
Med's Request
05-28-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2014
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Re: Kingston,Jamaica

sammystorm19 said:
1. Go back and read what you said in both of your posts. It came off as being rude to not just me but others as well.
2. Infact in some of your old posts you did mention things about your ex wife. How else would I know she cheated on you 2 times??? I am divorced too so again...how does that you a , as you said, a bad person? I never said you were a bad person I just said RUDE. I had no issues with anything you said until tonight.
3. I guess maybe if I worked on my application a month longer than you I might have ppr already. Because you did say that working long on your application make it go faster
4. You did mention that whatever personal stuff you had going on helped you. I don't care to know what it is ( I could care less) but I also have "personal issues" and so do many others on here. It called needing our spouses home. I still call BS and that you are saying that to get us all worked up thinking we can get out spouses here sooner by doing what you did
If you expect me to apologize, I won't be doing that. Months ago when I was getting attacked for my 2nd sponsorship, I didn't get any apologies. Today will be my last day on this form. Good luck to everyone! I don't even know why I came back here after the first time.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Everyone on here knows me and I don't say much, if anything at all, when stuff is going down on here. Tonight I wasn't sitting back and being quiet. I am happy for anyone that gets PPR however I WILL not have it rubbed in my face that because my application wasn't done right, worked on for months and months, thick enough or that I'm not a 70 year old man on my second sponsorship to a 20 year old, that I'm still sitting here waiting for my spouse. I have a baby who misses her father and everyday I just sit here and think...it's one day closer to my husband coming home

I'm done here. Don't need it anymore. For those who want to remain in contact please PM me

Good luck to everyone that's waiting. Chickie and DG...my wish is for both of you to get PPR before anyone else.

Good night
Hey girl, you know I have much love for you! :D I pray for that day everyday! The other day I counted! 32 people have gotten PPR after I have applied and still I wager on as does DG! She is my leaning post right now as she and I are the last of the early 2012 but we have our other girls looking out for us too! This has to end one day and soon we won't have to say goodbye to our hubbies on the phone no more.......we can say goodnight while they are lying beside us in bed! And your baby girl will see her daddy everyday and he won't miss all the fun stuff she is doing like learning to clap! EVERYONES case is different and he will soon be gone as we have seen so many others come and go, don't let negativity get in the way. Positive thoughts bring positive outlooks! Blessings my friend.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
chickie72 said:
I have applied and still I wager on as does DG! She is my leaning post right now as she and I are the last of the early 2012 but we have our other girls looking out for us too!
We draw strength from each other!!!

You know you are my home slice :-*

sammystorm19 said:

Good night
Thanks Sammy!!! Fingers crossed that the wait is not much longer!!!

cant_hardly-wait

Feb 22, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2012
AOR Received.
05-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2013
Med's Done....
00-11-12
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
Goodnight All,

Thank you all motivating me during this tiresome process although I am not on here regularly.
I have not posted on here for some time. I am here looking for some information about our case. Our e-cas was changed to in-process on January 28, 2014 and my husband received a request for his passport and to redo is police check. My question: If they did not ask for the medical to be redone, does that mean that it has been extended? Medical completed November 2012. I use to be on the spreadsheet but has since been removed, may I please be re-added. Information on my status and previous post.

Previous post:

Good morning 8)
Hi I am new here and I am so glad that I found some people who are in a similar situation as me. I have been married since August 10, 2012, I have a 10 month old daughter. Hubby has been fortunate to have received two TRV in the past with one still valid. I am in Jamaica currently as my maternity leave does not finish until april which gives me time to spend with hubby and our daughter. My husband and daughter are my two greatest blessings so I would like hubby to get through ASAP as it is going to be difficult leaving him :'(. My application was received by missisauga on December 11, 2012, AOR January 5, 2013. File transfer January 11, 2013. Medical results received. I am now playing the waiting game like many others. For the individuals who has been successful in your application, what do you think worked in your favour?

[Nothing beats trying~unknown]

suki

Nov 26, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
20-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-05-2012
Sammy, chickie , Canuck, and any other oldies on here...just want to tell you how much y'all mean to mean to me....it was awesome back in the day....your support meant the world to me , like a real famjam. Canuck yes the weather in Calgary has taken its toll....a Likkle cottage in negril would do me well.. Stay bless mi Fren, love to you and the misses. One love peeps ..... Only one race on this planet....the human race- peace be good to each other.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
cant_hardly-wait said:
Goodnight All,

Thank you all motivating me during this tiresome process although I am not on here regularly.
I have not posted on here for some time. I am here looking for some information about our case. Our e-cas was changed to in-process on January 28, 2014 and my husband received a request for his passport and to redo is police check. My question: If they did not ask for the medical to be redone, does that mean that it has been extended? Medical completed November 2012. I use to be on the spreadsheet but has since been removed, may I please be re-added. Information on my status and previous post.

Previous post:

Good morning 8)
Hi I am new here and I am so glad that I found some people who are in a similar situation as me. I have been married since August 10, 2012, I have a 10 month old daughter. Hubby has been fortunate to have received two TRV in the past with one still valid. I am in Jamaica currently as my maternity leave does not finish until april which gives me time to spend with hubby and our daughter. My husband and daughter are my two greatest blessings so I would like hubby to get through ASAP as it is going to be difficult leaving him :'(. My application was received by missisauga on December 11, 2012, AOR January 5, 2013. File transfer January 11, 2013. Medical results received. I am now playing the waiting game like many others. For the individuals who has been successful in your application, what do you think worked in your favour?

Congrats on your PPR. Did you get the request by email or mail?

cant_hardly-wait

Feb 22, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2012
AOR Received.
05-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2013
Med's Done....
00-11-12
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
They contacted him by phone.

rockstone123

May 1, 2012
Alberta
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
Hopefully SOOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully SOOON!!!
Hey guys,
Good news!
My hubby got an email asking him to take his medicals and criminals record again (Meds received March 23,2012). Im surprised they want this to be done because I noticed that so many people got an extension instead of being asked to do it over. Have you guys ever heard of this? Does anybody know the prices in Kingston for all of these? Thanks again for your help :p

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
rockstone123 said:
Hey guys,
Good news!
My hubby got an email asking him to take his medicals and criminals record again (Meds received March 23,2012). Im surprised they want this to be done because I noticed that so many people got an extension instead of being asked to do it over. Have you guys ever heard of this? Does anybody know the prices in Kingston for all of these? Thanks again for your help :p
Congratulations!!! Wow! Kingston is busy busy busy!!!

cant_hardly-wait said:
Goodnight All,

Congratulations!!! You are almost at the end of your journey.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
rockstone123 said:
Hey guys,
Good news!
Great news!!! I know you can get medical done for 10k, I don't remember if it is at Hope road or its near Devon house.. I'm not really sure of the address. And to be honest don't kno if it went up more...lol and police record I don't kno the price. A next forum member can tell u..

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
frankfield said:
I am respectful of your views and your journey to self-discovery. The first time I heard about the plight of the Aboriginal people I made it my business to do research, read every testimony, every historical text I could get my hand on, from movies such as " Rabbitproof Fence, books- In Search of April Raintree, Rez Sisters,and The Encounter- to name a few) I immersed myself- made aboriginal studies a minor in university.. Why, because I wanted to know and understand the experience of such people. The Jewish people do not concern themselves with the thought that others are equally oppressed but highlight their own struggles without apology, without fear of reprisal. We can never forget about the Halocast, why should we? I respect their right to pay tribute to their people by renewing the process of telling.. The Aboriginal people at one time used silence as a form of resistance but no longer have to do so. It is with this fervency that i tell my story, not to highlight our struggles in comparison to others who have suffered or paint us as victims but to force others to see the atrocities done to my Ancestors and stand up against those who demand that I shut up and move on. I call individuals to personal accountability in their day to day life. If it provides you with inner-peace to accept and move on I respect this position.

I don't feel that we are at a place where we can move on and forget just yet since the things of yesteryear are ever present in our reality. Black folks for the most part understand all too well the oppression of other people and NEVER ask anyone to SHUT UP ALREADY! But we are asked on a regular by folks who themselves have understood this pain. I agree that I have the opportunity to make it better, it is my goal- open and honest dialogue is a start. Telling my true feelings does not mean I am not open to changing my mind about the way I see many in Canada and beyond.. I seek reconciliation but will not learn to trust without true confession, apologies and laws enacted to end inequality-not laws enacted to trick me into believing that I deserve fair and equitable treatment but equal opportunities as all other citizen. As long as double standards continue to show up in the Justice System and the social fabric of our society remain one sided, the sore festers, cannot truly heal. I am angry for those who were unable to express this emotion.. grown men and women who were forced to behave like kids.

South Africa remains in occupation to this very day, people killed, beaten, tear gased for asking for increase in wages despite the end of Apartheid. Because your ancestors were brutalized, raped, violated in the worst ways does not mean I don't get to say I had enough. People from all over the world come to this country and reap the wealth and benefit of this land but there are still young boy and girl, men and women on reservation feeling hopeless, helpless, who turn to drugs or alcohol to ease the pain.. why should they forget, why must I remain calm? Since I don't believe we must do unto others as they have done to us, I must speak because my ancestors where denied this given right and If I die I die. I am not saying that you are asking me to shut up just saying no one wants to hear about slavery, racism, etc. it is too uncomfortable, makes folks mad...I don't care! It was and is still uncomfortable for me and many Africans to this day...why should we bear the cross while the world go free. (just saying)..

On one hand I sound the alarm that some of my own brothers and sisters find creative ways to get retribution but got canned for doing so- I finally let that one go with a smile but will continue to provoke and antagonize individuals knowing full well that while I "make enemies" I bring awareness to our cause. If one person is able to see the big picture, ask the big questions about violence, crime in poor countries such as Jamaica, examine the black on black crime in garrison communities in Canada and else where then individuals will learn to relax the superior complex when they speak about underdeveloped nations and people. It is not in our hands to just change things at will but we can definitely ring the alarm. One can read the words on a page but never really understand the inner workings of someones mind unless a question is asked or one walk in the other shoes.. If I went away two hundred posts ago, we would not have had this conversation.. We agree on somethings and disagree on other points.. I can be sane at times, not so on other occasion-. Thanks for sharing, appreciate your ability to speak your truth.
Good read frankfield! Forgive but never forget..

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Good morning Fam Jam!!

Congratulations to all the members who've received good news, and keep the faith to those of us still waiting! I'm feeling positive that Kingston has been moving lately and i'm confident that we will be hearing more good news this week (hopefully for Chickie and DG).

Thought for the day: (P.S this process has tremendously increased my patience levels :p)

For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice - no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.
John Burroughs​