+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Nevaeha said:
Hi O&O! :)

Hubby and I have both had the flu/cold for almost two weeks and we're just getting over it now. Other than that we're slowly getting into our routine and enjoying life together under one roof.

I thought KG would have had your hubby home to you by now...this is a true test to your patience!!!!
Sorry to hear that the bug hit you and home my mom has had it for 3 weeks now she till has this horrible cough. Glad you both are recovering well.

Kingston is on the final stages as long as my hubby is home soon that's all that matters. Mommy can't wait to see her son in law she misses him and he misses her aww a bond is finally happening.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
carm_cnd said:
happy Friday everyone and congrats to all those who have heard some good news today.

my cell is out of service from weather here. its been raining and with all the snow its been so heavy so I think a line has gone down :( hopefully gets back up soon.
Happy Friday Carm hope that line is up and running real soon

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
oneandonly said:
I really think Carm ur next after LDL

@ Nev this process sure tests your patience and marriage.
we'll see right now I just want a break from all this stressing over this process

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Question for all...................when you get the PPR, do you have to send in passport photos with the package? And we got 2 tracking #'s is that correct, one for the return? Have you been asked to send in anything additional with the passports???

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Wifey_BT said:
Question for all...................when you get the PPR, do you have to send in passport photos with the package? And we got 2 tracking #'s is that correct, one for the return? Have you been asked to send in anything additional with the passports???
We didn't send any passport photos in the package we weren't asked. We bought the envelope went to the embassy on the Tuesday handed the passport, envelope and new police check in. You would be given 2 tracking numbers if your sending it to the embassy and for the embassy to return it to you. We only have one tracking number as we dropped it off. Some people are asked for a new schedule a but that happens if it's been over a year. If you have been only asked to submit your passport that's all that's needed. Best of luck start tracking the tracking number Monday to see if KGN has got your package.

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
oneandonly said:
We didn't send any passport photos in the package we weren't asked. We bought the envelope went to the embassy on the Tuesday handed the passport, envelope and new police check in. You would be given 2 tracking numbers if your sending it to the embassy and for the embassy to return it to you. We only have one tracking number as we dropped it off. Some people are asked for a new schedule a but that happens if it's been over a year. If you have been only asked to submit your passport that's all that's needed. Best of luck start tracking the tracking number Monday to see if KGN has got your package.
Ok, I was just wondering others experiences because the officer didn't even give him a time frame he had to have the. Passports in by. Just said he could come Tuesday and the hours or listed off the courier companies to send it through.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Good Saturday morning, Jam/Fam.

Nice to see good things are happening on the forum this week.

Have a blessed weekend and upcoming week everyone.
Keep warm and stress free.

Kingston, keep the up the good work and keep the good news and love flowing.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good morning Jamfam! Hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!! Cold and flurries in Ontario ??? Cannot wait for sun in heat in 33 days....ohh and of course to see my hubby :D

Wifey not sure if you answered this already but 1. Had you ordered notes in the past? 2. Do you know who your officer was? Just curious to see if you and LDL had same officer who seems to be worked extra hard....lol!

Re passport photos: we provided 8 pictures with the application so maybe do not need more?

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Good morning Jamfam! Hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!! Cold and flurries in Ontario ??? Cannot wait for sun in heat in 33 days....ohh and of course to see my hubby :D

Wifey not sure if you answered this already but 1. Had you ordered notes in the past? 2. Do you know who your officer was? Just curious to see if you and LDL had same officer who seems to be worked extra hard....lol!

Re passport photos: we provided 8 pictures with the application so maybe do not need more?
I did order my notes back in November and it stated nothing was started as of yet.

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
oneandonly said:
Good morning happy Saturday jamfam what's everyone's plans for the weekend.

Good morning. Happy Saturday. I think i am going to go shopping today but first I am meeting a pregnant ladies club lol. What are you up to this Saturday o&o darling?

Wifey -our passport request did not ask for any pictures to go along with it. It only asked for the original copies if birth and marriages certificates and a new schedule a and of course the pre paid envelope. Hubby is going to the embassy to drop off pp so his will just have one tracking number I'm guessing. Pretty much the same info o&o gave :)

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:

We'll if we have the same officer then she worked fast yesterday to call and send email ppr's.

I applied in October 2012 and had nothing in my notes, which I ordered 3 times and my ecas was never updated. Just want everyone to know when ordering notes that it can be extremely depressing to see nothing all the time. But apparently nothing in notes does not necessarily mean nothing is happening on your file.

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
longdistanceloves said:
Good morning. Happy Saturday. I think i am going to go shopping today but first I am meeting a pregnant ladies club lol. What are you up to this Saturday o&o darling?

Wifey -our passport request did not ask for any pictures to go along with it. It only asked for the original copies if birth and marriages certificates and a new schedule a and of course the pre paid envelope. Hubby is going to the embassy to drop off pp so his will just have one tracking number I'm guessing. Pretty much the same info o&o gave :)
It worries me that she didn't request the originals for the birth or marriage certificates. All she requested was the passports. I thought it was the norm for them to request to see the originals when they are doing visa issuance. Stress ball from hell now :'(

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Wifey_BT said:
It worries me that she didn't request the originals for the birth or marriage certificates. All she requested was the passports. I thought it was the norm for them to request to see the originals when they are doing visa issuance. Stress ball from hell now :'(
In with the good air and out with the bad! :D

Try not to worry, Wifey_BT -- it is completely normal that the visa officer only requested the passports. We only had to submit hubby's passport and his flight itinerary. The only reason we were asked for the flight itinerary was because THEY cut it too close and they wanted the proof that he could land in canada within a month of his medicals expiring for a 2nd time. We did not have to provide original certificates or an updated schedule A and everything turned out fine! This process makes us worry right up until the bitter end!