lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
longdistanceloves said:
My due date is May 14th - We are so so soooo happy he will be here for the birth of our baby BOY!! I can't wait to book their tickets(his son is coming as well :D)

I did order notes. 3 times I ordered them and I actually ordered my 4th set which are supposed to be coming to me early February and I am excited to see them.

I will get back to you on my offer number as soon as I can open them up at look(I'm at work!)
Congrats hun...I'm so happy I could cry.. Today is the best day.. I'm goin to work with smiles because I'm hearing good news...
Ps.. Your gonna have a taurus baby, lol... He's gonna be born on my anniverssary and my b-day is the 13th... Lucky boy..lol.. Congrats again

tessi68

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longdistanceloves said:
My due date is May 14th - We are so so soooo happy he will be here for the birth of our baby BOY!! I can't wait to book their tickets(his son is coming as well :D)

I did order notes. 3 times I ordered them and I actually ordered my 4th set which are supposed to be coming to me early February and I am excited to see them.

I will get back to you on my offer number as soon as I can open them up at look(I'm at work!)
Congrats on your distance being bridged and in time for the baby’s arrival. I noted you said his child is coming. Well I have a 12 year old step son who I am also sponsoring. Anything that you share that we need. I have the declaration form for her to sign off and she is also drafting a letter. And we told her that she needs to provide copies of her ID. She lives abroad for many many years now. And she is in agreement
I cannot wait to get this app in and start the wait.

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
longdistanceloves said:
HUBBY GOT PPR THIS MORNING!!!! He got an email around 11am and they also said they snail mailed the ppr as well..
It asked him to bring in a new Schedule A, original birth certificates, original marriage certificate, passports and the DHL envelope.
They gave him 60 days to bring it in to the embassy.
We are so so so so so so excited as I was near the end of my rope (and pregnancy hormones were making things much worse)

Just about sending in additional docs: I would send Kingston emails with additional photos, plane ticket info, and any other additional documents that I wanted to send. I probably did that about 4 or 5 times through out the proccess.. I used my own phone bills as proof. Printed them off and showed every time hubby called me. I didn't even bother with digicel. Sometimes i top up hubbies phone online, but he usually goes to digicel and tops it up with international credit his self so we just printed all my telus bills and highlights his calls(I only highlighted the first month after that I figured they could do the work cause there was way too many calls)
Congrats LDL !!!!!

So soooo happy for you and your family! :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
longdistanceloves said:
HUBBY GOT PPR THIS MORNING!!!! He got an email around 11am and they also said they snail mailed the ppr as well..
It asked him to bring in a new Schedule A, original birth certificates, original marriage certificate, passports and the DHL envelope.
They gave him 60 days to bring it in to the embassy.
We are so so so so so so excited as I was near the end of my rope (and pregnancy hormones were making things much worse)

Just about sending in additional docs: I would send Kingston emails with additional photos, plane ticket info, and any other additional documents that I wanted to send. I probably did that about 4 or 5 times through out the proccess.. I used my own phone bills as proof. Printed them off and showed every time hubby called me. I didn't even bother with digicel. Sometimes i top up hubbies phone online, but he usually goes to digicel and tops it up with international credit his self so we just printed all my telus bills and highlights his calls(I only highlighted the first month after that I figured they could do the work cause there was way too many calls)
ldl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, you know how BEYOND happy I am for you, hubby, and your baby!!!! What a beautiful blessing that your hubby is going to be in Canada for the birth!!!! :-*

Of course we had the same visa officer... ::)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
DADDYS GIRL said:
You can also use Visa Debit to top up :)
:eek:

Welcome back, DG!!!! So great to see your post...missing you... :-*

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Hello everyone! I am back from BEAUTIFUL Jamaica!!!

Congrats to longdistance! Wish you all the best :) and congrats to anyone else who received good news while I was away :)

No movement for me at all... I'm thinking about ordering notes because they won't reply to me or my husband. I also have a few questions. My husband and I both work at different places since we initially filed where do I send that information? Also a few people have said they are sending in phone bills as proof of all the calls made, but my phone bills don't show his name/number when he calls does anyone else have the problem? I'm with Rogers btw.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
oneandonly said:
Hello darling Nev how are you doing?

Nice of you to stop in and check on us jamfam
Hi O&O! :)

Hubby and I have both had the flu/cold for almost two weeks and we're just getting over it now. Other than that we're slowly getting into our routine and enjoying life together under one roof.

I thought KG would have had your hubby home to you by now...this is a true test to your patience!!!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
alyssaanthony said:
Hello everyone! I am back from BEAUTIFUL Jamaica!!!

Congrats to longdistance! Wish you all the best :) and congrats to anyone else who received good news while I was away :)

No movement for me at all... I'm thinking about ordering notes because they won't reply to me or my husband. I also have a few questions. My husband and I both work at different places since we initially filed where do I send that information? Also a few people have said they are sending in phone bills as proof of all the calls made, but my phone bills don't show his name/number when he calls does anyone else have the problem? I'm with Rogers btw.
I'm with fido (owned by Rogers) and I have the same issue. I'm trying to get my husband to get his phone records from Digicel - if all else fails I've provided digicel top up logs - i'm trying to find other ways to prove this also..sigh

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Nevaeha said:
:eek:

Welcome back, DG!!!! So great to see your post...missing you... :-*
Hi Nev,

I've been meaning to call you.

As soon as I got back from JA, I jumped back into work and school.

I've missed you as well! :-*

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
tessi68 said:
Congrats on your distance being bridged and in time for the baby's arrival. I noted you said his child is coming. Well I have a 12 year old step son who I am also sponsoring. Anything that you share that we need. I have the declaration form for her to sign off and she is also drafting a letter. And we told her that she needs to provide copies of her ID. She lives abroad for many many years now. And she is in agreement
I cannot wait to get this app in and start the wait.
Thanks to everyone for the congrats. We are SO EXCITED!!

Tessi, I don't really have any advice. We got his mother to sign the form that is included and had it signed by a JP witness. She also included her ID. Along with that she had signed a sheet giving up all parental rights to her son(an agreement I found on the internet and changed slightly according to our situation. Nothing legal and didn't cost money). I don't think this is a must, but she is not really interested in being his mom anyway, so we did it. I'm sure if she is writing a letter saying she is in agreement, then you are ALL good. I don't think they will have a probem with that. Good luck with the rest of your app!!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
happy Friday everyone and congrats to all those who have heard some good news today.

my cell is out of service from weather here. its been raining and with all the snow its been so heavy so I think a line has gone down :( hopefully gets back up soon.

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Nevaeha said:
ldl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, you know how BEYOND happy I am for you, hubby, and your baby!!!! What a beautiful blessing that your hubby is going to be in Canada for the birth!!!! :-*

Of course we had the same visa officer... ::)
Thanks Nev!!!! We are so thankful!

Yes, the visa officer who doesn't know how to use ecas or notes..

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
I think my officers number is SG01309

I am not an expert notes reader like Chickie though ;D So I could be incorrect.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
longdistanceloves said:
I think my officers number is SG01309

I am not an expert notes reader like Chickie though ;D So I could be incorrect.
hey that's mine too

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
carm_cnd said:
hey that's mine too
Well that officer is almost finished mine, so your probably next!