App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Good morning happy back to school day for those who have kids in school. I just wanted to stop in and share that it is now official the adoption has been finalized as of friday . Thanks to all for there support during this time. I am over come with jiy now we have to wait for the final word from Kingston sponsorship . I wish you all good luck n prayers of hope. God bless

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
yolo1980 said:
Good morning happy back to school day for those who have kids in school. I just wanted to stop in and share that it is now official the adoption has been finalized as of friday . Thanks to all for there support during this time. I am over come with jiy now we have to wait for the final word from Kingston sponsorship . I wish you all good luck n prayers of hope. God bless
so correct me if i am wrong but you have sponsored your husband and now children also and have gotten all 3 and you applied in November 2012? Have you gotten your passport back for all or just your husband so far?

EDIT: that sounds harsh so i will rephrase it a bit......i am just a bit confused as to who you applied for sponsorship for sorry.

Edit again: Congrats on the adoption being finalized also how many children did you adopt?

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
chickie72 said:
so correct me if i am wrong but you have sponsored your husband and now children also and have gotten all 3 and you applied in November 2012? Have you gotten your passport back for all or just your husband so far?

EDIT: that sounds harsh so i will rephrase it a bit......i am just a bit confused as to who you applied for sponsorship for sorry.

Edit again: Congrats on the adoption being finalized also how many children did you adopt?
I applied for my husband in nov n later put in the application to adopt my the 2 kids he has been raising since there parents passed away a few years back my husband got through n landed and we have just got the finalization for the adoption the spinsorship for the kids is now what we are wating for to come through. I will add I wont be posting here anymore .when I was introduced to this place I was told it was a place where people will support you through this immigration process boy I was misled or perhaps its just me but most people react to my posts as if its a personal attack like I have done something wrong. I have no control over kingston and how they work. For those who have been pleasant n helpful thank you.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
yolo1980 said:
I applied for my husband in nov n later put in the application to adopt my the 2 kids he has been raising since there parents passed away a few years back my husband got through n landed and we have just got the finalization for the adoption the spinsorship for the kids is now what we are wating for to come through. I will add I wont be posting here anymore .when I was introduced to this place I was told it was a place where people will support you through this immigration process boy I was misled or perhaps its just me but most people react to my posts as if its a personal attack like I have done something wrong. I have no control over kingston and how they work. For those who have been pleasant n helpful thank you.
That's wonderful news YOLO that your children will be soon on their way home. Congrats to you and hubby and the addition to the family all the best now that your journey with immigration is at and end. Enjoy your new chapter that will start very shortly as a family God bless.

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
oneandonly said:
That's wonderful news YOLO that your children will be soon on their way home. Congrats to you and hubby and the addition to the family all the best now that your journey with immigration is at and end. Enjoy your new chapter that will start very shortly as a family God bless.
thank you

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Good Morning everyone :)

Still nothing back on the visiting visa as of yet hope to hear some good news this week! Yolo congrats on being done with this process and just keep shining bright dont mind others.

Hoping we all hear some good kingston news this week. ;D Come on Kingston.

Have a great tuesday every one even if its feels like monday. ::)

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Please remove me from your update list I no longer wish to asscioate with this group. I get enough negativity from people in everyday dealings I dont need this place to break my spirit as well. Sad when people cant stand to see good happen for other people. Have a good day

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
yolo1980 said:
I hope you don't mean me by what I said.....hence the reason I came back to the message and edited it on there and changed the wording......then realized I didn't even congratulate you so hence again the edit again......i was more interested in finding out your history then everything else.....why? because alot of us base our own situations on the situations of others that is why i asked the questions. Sorry again if it was me....as I was the only one that replied to you before you sent this message. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Okay so I am now going to take that as a personal attack against myself as I was the only one that replied to you before you came and messaged on there. I was only asking a question no need to take offense, this place was made for people to come and discuss their issues and problems and triumphs. Don't remove yourself as I am removing myself. This is twice now I have take backlash over something i have said so obviously waiting around for 18 months has made me into a negative person and all I tried to do is help and answer peoples questions. This process makes you negative, I am sorry to say.......i have lost my spirit, my faith in God and faith in this whole process and my marriage.

Kadi the spreadsheet is yours. Take care, to those of the members that I call friends......i know how to reach you and I will! Good luck and blessings to you all.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
carm_cnd said:
Good Morning everyone :)

Still nothing back on the visiting visa as of yet hope to hear some good news this week! Yolo congrats on being done with this process and just keep shining bright dont mind others.

Hoping we all hear some good kingston news this week. ;D Come on Kingston.

Have a great tuesday every one even if its feels like monday. ::)
Carm this week is your week I claim it I was just thinking of you today.

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
@ Yolo and Chickie:

I really sincerely hope that neither of you leave. I know I have not been around that long, but I know that both of you are valued on this forum. Yolo your story is very touching and I think it's amazing that you and your husband are opening your hearts and home to adopt 2 children who lost their parents. I would love to hear how the rest unfolds and read about the children's landing story. Plus you bring valuable experience for someone down the road who may go through the same type of process.

Chickie, you are a pillar of strength on this board and your experience and wisdom is always appreciated. I can understand how Yolo may have misunderstood your comment and taken it negatively, even though I'm positive that you did not mean it that way. Just another prime example of how written words can easily be misunderstood.

Cheers to positivity and forgiving/forgetting.

C'MON KINGSTON !!!

Give us a few PPRs today to pick up the mood in here. It's September, back to school, back to work, and back to cranking out those golden tickets for reuniting families!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Sad; how this has unfolded. Yolo congratulations and I pray your family will be together soon.

Chickie; God will not give you more than you can bear and I also pray your family comes home to you soon.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
oneandonly said:
Carm this week is your week I claim it I was just thinking of you today.
Thank you! I hope it is my week. I just bought myself a car today nothing fancy just something to get my from point A to B :) So far its been a good start lol but what would make me happier then Happy would be to see my man this weekend. I keep praying that this is it. I can picture it and how amazing it would be its got to come true lol ;)

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
carm_cnd said:
Thank you! I hope it is my week. I just bought myself a car today nothing fancy just something to get my from point A to B :) So far its been a good start lol but what would make me happier then Happy would be to see my man this weekend. I keep praying that this is it. I can picture it and how amazing it would be its got to come true lol ;)
Congrats on a ride that's right as long as it gets u from point a to b that's all that matters. I hope that your dream comes true this week 20 day mark is over let's go kingston.