Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
tintin79 said:
Hi again everyone,

I got so side-tracked that I couldn't message you guys again. I went through many notes and I can't believe the Kingston Embassy is so wicked. All y'all need to do what I did, just keep bothering their butts. Even when they say don't email them no more, make your husband email them, if they tell him don't email them then create a new email address and email them from there. Keep bothering their a$$es. And when they get tired of you, email the head boss over there, I really think when I emailed the commissioner, they started working a little faster.

I understand they're understaffed but at the end of the day were told that having your husband leave makes the process faster when in fact it's worse. And for husbands that have never been to Canada there should be no reason why the process should take over a year.

I'm still working on the longest letter to send to the Mr. Jason Kenney and the embassy in Jamaica to have them see how unorganized and ridiculous this whole process is. I`ve saved every email, every detail and when I`m done with my report, it`ll be at least 25 pages long. They need to see who ridiculous they are.

I`m praying for all of you guys though, I`ve been through this, the lonliness, the tears, single parenting, it`s hard. Just remain strong and pray.
Wow; thanks for the support tintin and if you need stories to add PM me anytime.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Good Morning Forum Fam;

Happy Friday and try to enjoy your long weekend.

I have just made myself super busy at work to make the time go by a little quicker, I am expecting great things for September for all of us ;D

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Good morning everyone!

Does anyone knows when the strike will be over? ? ?

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
chickie72 said:
Well good morning all. Come on Kingston what do you have for us in the middle of the week?????

HAPPY HUMP DAY everyone! We all should be humping today hehehehe (the only one humping today will be Flowers when she gets to JA!!!!)

Well I finally heard back from my MP and she said that I should soon be getting the letter for the ARC request soon as per my notes.....she didn't tell me anything else that I didn't already know already from ordering my notes but that was something different. My next set of notes comes in Sept 5th and will let you know what it actually says but this is good news still the same!
Hey chickie, my computer had a virus so I have been away a few days but just wanted to pop over from POS and congratulate you for hearing some news on your file ;D. Also I wanted to thank you for your strength and support to others even as you hit the 18 month mark. I am sure I speak for many when I say we are all rooting and praying for you. Hang in there just a bit longer, you may get your best Christmas ever yet! Blessings.

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
the forum is really quiet.. u can see that kingston haven't been doing much for quite some time now..
well september starts soon so we can look forward to more news from them..
slow time should be over bcuz summer is done..i hear is normally around this time they start working.

O i forgot to let u guys know that when my file was transferred to kingston i didn't hear from them until after 9months i didn't even remember they had my application..didn't receive any letter saying they received it..

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good night forum blessings to all!!!

Chickie congrats on the news you have received.

Lets go kingston bless us all so we can go home.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Good evening forum family!

I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. :D

Tomorrow is the start of a new month and hopefully many of us will be hearing positive news from Kingston in September!

Here's hoping the majority (or all) of the KG employees took their holidays throughout the summer and are ready to work hard and reunite us with our loved ones. :D

The Embassy is closed on the following days:

Sept 2 Canadian Labour Day
Oct 21 National Heroes Day
Dec 25 Christmas Day
Dec 26 Boxing Day

So besides the weekends, KG has almost four full months until the end of the year to work their magic!

Go Kingston Go!

Leshatesha

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am getting married this January and I was wondering if everyone had any tips on forms or information that I could gather in december. My goal is to gave all forms and required documents completed so that once the wedding is over I will just have to submit my pictures and marriage certificate. And I was wondering if anone had any tips on priniting text messages. My husband to be and I have over 10,000 texts messages since meeting each other and I have downloaded a program, but I was wondering if i need to special program or do I need to go through my phone company?

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Kingston,Jamaica

Leshatesha said:
I am getting married this January and I was wondering if everyone had any tips on forms or information that I could gather in december. My goal is to gave all forms and required documents completed so that once the wedding is over I will just have to submit my pictures and marriage certificate. And I was wondering if anone had any tips on priniting text messages. My husband to be and I have over 10,000 texts messages since meeting each other and I have downloaded a program, but I was wondering if i need to special program or do I need to go through my phone company?
Hello Leshatesha and welcome to the forum. I can answer your first question by directing you to the link below. One of the senior forum members posted this awhile ago and it is usually very helpful for new members.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html

I cannot answer your texting question, though I am sure some of the other folks will chime in this week. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and hold steady for the immigration ride! Blessings.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Where is everyone hiding? :eek:

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Where is everyone hiding? :eek:
My gosh it's quiet in here! I don't normally write but I am always reading. Just got back from Jamaica visiting my husband and came home feeling blue. Was hoping there would be some good cheer and discussion in here ! I was supposed to get my notes the first week of August and have not received them yet. Anyone order them around the same time and get them back? I hope every one has a better day tomorrow and feels a little less down and I hope for some good news out of Kingston! I am also so glad for you Chickie that you got a response and you should receive you're ARC soon! Yay I hope it's this week. Everyone should be rested and happy from the long weekend so approve some applications Kingston!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
longdistanceloves said:
My gosh it's quiet in here! I don't normally write but I am always reading. Just got back from Jamaica visiting my husband and came home feeling blue. Was hoping there would be some good cheer and discussion in here ! I was supposed to get my notes the first week of August and have not received them yet. Anyone order them around the same time and get them back? I hope every one has a better day tomorrow and feels a little less down and I hope for some good news out of Kingston! I am also so glad for you Chickie that you got a response and you should receive you're ARC soon! Yay I hope it's this week. Everyone should be rested and happy from the long weekend so approve some applications Kingston!!!
Good morning. Welcome back although we all know you truly don't want to be back here, your heart is still in JA with hubby!
I ordered a set of notes the beginning of July and received them August 2nd with no problems, exact 30 days.....my next set I ordered Aug 5th and am currently still awaiting them so you should not have to wait more then 30 days for them. I would suggest just sending ATIP an email as they are pretty good at answering you back. Thanks for the congrats....it has been 27 days since that was put in my notes and still hubby has not received a letter but MP said it had to go to someone else to get the letter completed LOL so now we must be again on someone elses desk waiting for them to pick us up and look at us......this entire process needs to be rehauled and fixed. The way they do things down there is the cause of all the delays and long wait times, they need some time management skillls i swear! Blessings Kingston, don't mean to bad you up but I am beyond frustrated right now! Send my hubby and kids home already, they should have been starting school today like everyone else grrrrrrr.

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
chickie72 said:
Good morning. Welcome back although we all know you truly don't want to be back here, your heart is still in JA with hubby!
I ordered a set of notes the beginning of July and received them August 2nd with no problems, exact 30 days.....my next set I ordered Aug 5th and am currently still awaiting them so you should not have to wait more then 30 days for them. I would suggest just sending ATIP an email as they are pretty good at answering you back. Thanks for the congrats....it has been 27 days since that was put in my notes and still hubby has not received a letter but MP said it had to go to someone else to get the letter completed LOL so now we must be again on someone elses desk waiting for them to pick us up and look at us......this entire process needs to be rehauled and fixed. The way they do things down there is the cause of all the delays and long wait times, they need some time management skillls i swear! Blessings Kingston, don't mean to bad you up but I am beyond frustrated right now! Send my hubby and kids home already, they should have been starting school today like everyone else grrrrrrr.
Hi Chickie

Great news from your MP but like a lot of us... still in the waiting game
We ordered our notes on August 3 and still haven't received them... hopefully in the next couple of days
Hope you hear about the ARC very soon

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
cdnmom said:
Hi Chickie

Great news from your MP but like a lot of us... still in the waiting game
We ordered our notes on August 3 and still haven't received them... hopefully in the next couple of days
Hope you hear about the ARC very soon
Wait, wait wait that is all we can do my friend! You should get your notes today! 30 days with the exception of the holiday in there. I have heard some people have had problems with the notes and they think it is due to the strike but honestly I haven't had a problem with mine yet and I order 1 set a month (knock on wood now!) Here's hoping I am right!