Oct 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Med's Done....
16-09-2021
We applied June 2021. Medical and biometrics submitted and passed Sept. Sponsor approval letter was recieved. Are we on track for 12 month processing?

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Is there a whats app for outland spousal applicants of jamaica?
I am in a whatsapp group, but almost everyone has received their confirmation by now. I can share with you my timeline, I went through an immigrant consultant/lawyer. I came up on my visitor visa( had from before applying for spouse sponsorship) on Feb 15, 2021 and asked for visitor extension in July to be extend to Feb 2022.

Submitted Outland spouse: Aug 5, 2020, AOR1 Feb 5, 2021 Medical request Feb 5, 2021, Medical submitted Feb 11, 2021 Nothing until Oct 13, 2021 received PPR, opt for virtual landing because I was in Canada. Thought I would have receive virtual landing instruction a few days after, but instead it went over 45 days, I had to send an email and I got a response two days after. So Dec 2, virtual landing department in Etobicoke responded. Dec 8, received portal login and Dec 10 received eCorp. Now awaiting my PR card.

Its possible, Canada is very quick, it when it reach Kingston VO they tend to take long, but if you have everything in-order and seeing that covid-19 lockdown is not in full swing, you mind get it within time line. I see where an individual who sent application this year February got through in November month end. Its just crazy how they are processing these applications.

Wish you luck, God bless.

Rachie10_10

Sep 1, 2021
Hi Newbie.
We have the same application date of Sept 21 2020. I had the medicals passed Oct 28 so now its a waiting game. With the holidays right around the corner we might not hear from them until the new year. To calm my nerves i tell myself that we are half way there and it will all come to an end by summer.
I am April 2020 applicant and still waiting! It says background started and that was 2 months ago and not a word. It’s been 20 months waiting. It’s really depressing

Sep212020

Oct 25, 2021
Hi Newbie.
We have the same application date of Sept 21 2020. I had the medicals passed Oct 28 so now its a waiting game. With the holidays right around the corner we might not hear from them until the new year. To calm my nerves i tell myself that we are half way there and it will all come to an end by summer.
It's so hard to stay positive but we are just doing our best. Going to visit for the holidays and hopefully will hear back something soon.best wishes to you!

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hey does anyone know any doctors or urgent care that can sign a medical exemption? It’s really hard to find a doctor. Thanks

SBW

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
Has anyone been successful on this forum other than 'Karen1234' with conjugal sponsorship ? or know anyone with success for PA in Jamaica??

SBW

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
I would just like to mention that we applied as conjugal partners. I will update after interview whether it was approved or not but I got quite a bit of negative feedback in the whatsapp group (which is why I left it) saying conjugal never gets through and is never approved. Just a reminder that we dont know anyone else's full situation or why they applied the way they did but positive thoughts and reassurance is what should be expressed always. Fingers are still crossed that it ends on a positive note and he gets to come home with me.
Please answer your Private message if you're still on the forum.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Has anyone been successful on this forum other than 'Karen1234' with conjugal sponsorship ? or know anyone with success for PA in Jamaica??
There are other separate threads for conjugal - and not much that is specific to Jamaica.

Best probably just to ask your question and explain situation?

I've looked at that other user's post and not clear why or if it was actually a conjugal application - but I'd just note that situation arguably a bit different from most conjugal, at least in terms of evaluation of real relationship, because seems they had a child. User also does not seem to have been on forum for over a year and a half.

Lizbet

Nov 8, 2021
Hello everyone, my spouse did medical in April and biometrics December 28, 2021. About how until we get a decision or file update ? Application was acknowledged February 2021. This process is so frustrating

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This system is so backwards!!! But every file is different. It states on their site that they are finalizing most applications from Feb 2020!
That 'most applicaitons' applied to that date means roughly that >80% of apps filed before that date are done. So it does not mean that 'most' (at least in the sense of majority) of apps received after that aren't complete.