+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I

I also had my interview in the first week of January 2022, but I was hoping they will keep my passport after the interview but they handed my passport to me... at Ghana, accra so I want to know if it's normal or something is wrong. Do the request passport differently
they used to stamp the same day - i think maybe things have changed... maybe

Rachie10_10

Sep 1, 2021
oh wow, when was your last update?
Our background check changed to in process Oct 2021 but have not heard anything more. I reached out to my MP and he basically said no flags on file and they are just backlogged due to Covid not good enough. Feel hopeless

Tashyboo

Oct 28, 2021
Do you think an immigration lawyer can speed up the process. I don’t know if I should bother especially if it won’t. Just with Covid delays
I know if you’re in Canada you can contact the MP for your area and that can give it a big push, I’ve known of persons that went that route and it worked. A lawyer at this stage wouldn’t be of great help.

Rachie10_10

Sep 1, 2021
I know if you’re in Canada you can contact the MP for your area and that can give it a big push, I’ve known of persons that went that route and it worked. A lawyer at this stage wouldn’t be of great help.
Yeah I agree! I’m going to contact my MP again :) thanks!!!