+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TERRIT

Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have a question...has anyone heard this....
the more updates we request on our file, the more delays it creates for our file ?
My MP told me this.

Thanks

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi everyone,
I have a question...has anyone heard this....
the more updates we request on our file, the more delays it creates for our file ?
My MP told me this.

Thanks
I've heard it of course. But not sure that's its ever been proven. Could just be a way to tell us to stop bothering them. Or it could be true. Just have to weigh your reasons for inquiring about your file.

TERRIT

Mar 26, 2021
I've heard it of course. But not sure that's its ever been proven. Could just be a way to tell us to stop bothering them. Or it could be true. Just have to weigh your reasons for inquiring about your file.
Thank you for your response DiiDii. My MP is very nice and always gave me the option on whether I wanted her to reach out to immigration or not on my behalf. She was not allowed to tell me why they do that (delays) other than..........that's what they, at the House of Commons, have been told"
It's not right that they do that to us. That's what I believe is going on with my file. I guess I emailed them too often :(

• Love
Reactions: DiiDii

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
It’s been very quiet this week, I guess no dm and passport requests. Only changes made to my account was April 14 when my medical expired, it’s currently stated I dnt need to do another one, nothing since sigh, I’m depressed.

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
It is very frustrating . They start so well and then things go quiet for a long time . I don't know why they don't finalize all of the pending apps from 2019. This is the reason the govt is challenged with massive backlogs and waste resources.
Yes it really sucks and there is nothing we can do about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Rachelle21

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
My Update: ordered my notes and We've been recommended for an interview with a bring forward date of May 31st. So I guess I will just have to wait and see what they're up to. They're not even doing interviews. I don't even know how to be upset right now. All I can do is accept it. Hope y'all hear something soon.

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
My Update: ordered my notes and We've been recommended for an interview with a bring forward date of May 31st. So I guess I will just have to wait and see what they're up to. They're not even doing interviews. I don't even know how to be upset right now. All I can do is accept it. Hope y'all hear something soon.
How long did it take for you to get your notes? I’ve never applied before but I guess that’s the only way I’ll get some information since they aren’t giving any updates

Rachelle21

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
They’re going to have a massive backlog of interviews. It’s honestly so ridiculous how many other VO can conduct the interview by phone but Kingston can’t - so annoying.

TERRIT

Mar 26, 2021
Here's an update...I ordered my notes in mid October 2020.. After 3 times back and forth with the KVO saying that my request form signature was tampered with and eventually asking for a picture with a signature as proof. I finally got my notes last Sunday (after 6 months) Here's the best part, I figured I'd have the notes report up to April 2021 at least. But NO, Only until the date I requested them which was mid October. So I learned nothing from them. Actually, the notes were behind what I actually know (i.e. medical passed)
SIGH....I'M SO FED UP OF THEM !!

• Angry
Reactions: Rachelle21