+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
All we can do right now is just keep the faith and pray for each other, this journey is filled with a lot of emotions but we have to keep strong we all will be reunited with our love ones no matter how long this process is.

I pray that the Lord will touch those immigration officers, I pray he will speed up the process for all of us. I pray that as the new month approaches it will be filled with decision mades and passport requests. Shower us with your blessings Oh Lord in your mighty and righteous name, Amen.

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
All we can do right now is just keep the faith and pray for each other, this journey is filled with a lot of emotions but we have to keep strong we all will be reunited with our love ones no matter how long this process is.

I pray that the Lord will touch those immigration officers, I pray he will speed up the process for all of us. I pray that as the new month approaches it will be filled with decision mades and passport requests. Shower us with your blessings Oh Lord in your mighty and righteous name, Amen.
I'm Nov 2019 as well. Did you get Pre Arrival or DM?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
My Update: ordered my notes and We've been recommended for an interview with a bring forward date of May 31st. So I guess I will just have to wait and see what they're up to. They're not even doing interviews. I don't even know how to be upset right now. All I can do is accept it. Hope y'all hear something soon.
Hey sorry to hear about your interview review, can u tel what your note say about eligibility? If it started?

TERRIT

Mar 26, 2021

Amen

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hey sorry to hear about your interview review, can u tel what your note say about eligibility? If it started?
Honestly I looked for that part like crazy and can’t find it. It’s usually there in the PA section. Notes just said PreAssesment then listed a bunch of nonsense stuff about my spouse and I etc. I ordered my spouses notes not sure why it’s not there.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Here's an update...I ordered my notes in mid October 2020.. After 3 times back and forth with the KVO saying that my request form signature was tampered with and eventually asking for a picture with a signature as proof. I finally got my notes last Sunday (after 6 months) Here's the best part, I figured I'd have the notes report up to April 2021 at least. But NO, Only until the date I requested them which was mid October. So I learned nothing from them. Actually, the notes were behind what I actually know (i.e. medical passed)
SIGH....I'M SO FED UP OF THEM !!
I order every 3 months. And yes they’re wicked that way. Might as well send as of the day they fulfill the request.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Honestly I looked for that part like crazy and can’t find it. It’s usually there in the PA section. Notes just said PreAssesment then listed a bunch of nonsense stuff about my spouse and I etc. I ordered my spouses notes not sure why it’s not there.
Okay normally eligibility is on the second page right under assessment.

Reactions: DiiDii

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hey!
I just wanted to post my timeline... cautiously optimist :)

Timeline - Sept 2019 Inland
App Received- Sept 24 2019
AOR - Oct 23 2019
Med Req - Jan 6 2020
Silence
SA - Nov 4 2020
File transfer to Etobicoke - Dec 2020
Notes ordered Dec 2020 and received April 2021
ADR/Shedual A request- Apr 30 via email. The Schedule A must be received before May 5th and other documents before May 10th. We submitted everything yesterday and today... May 4th
Ecas changed from Application Received to In Process on May 1st
We have a rep but ADR came directly to my email because I emailed them and the agent responded directly to that message.

below is the ADR requested:

1. Please submit the following documents via the IRCC Webform or by email attachment (less then 5MB per e-mail attachments) to Etoicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca ON OR BEFORE May 10, 2021.

EACH EMAIL RESPONSE MUST BE LESS THAN 5MB.

• Copy of your VALID Ontario driver’s licence on Ontario photo ID card for the applicant and sponsor.
  • CURRENT Letters from employers for you and your spouse indicating nature of employment, salary and length of time employed (if self-employed, a statement of income from your bookkeeper or accountant);
  • Copy of you and your spouse’s income tax return filed from 2019. THIS MUST INCLUDE your T1 GENERAL and Notice of Assessment FOR 2019. If you have any year missing, you must obtain it from the CRA.
  • Lease or Rental agreements of all residences you and your spouse resided in the past 2 YEARS
  • Letter of confirmation of residence from management of current rental building. The letter must be on company letterhead;
  • Copy of home ownership (purchase agreement, deed, mortgage agreement, etc.) if you own your home;
  • Copy of pay stubs for you and your spouse for the past 2 months. If either of you are on social assistance or disability, pay statement from social services or disability;
  • Copy of phone/hydro/cable/internet and other utility bills of the last 2 months;
  • Original and current auto insurance statement from both you and your spouse;
  • Confirmation from the financial institution where you hold a joint bank account including information of when the account was opened. The most recent 2 months statements of your joint bank accounts or other investment account;
  • Documentary evidence of any other financial commitment such as RRSP, life insurance or employer provided benefit plans (must be a copy printed from the official company benefit site. Hand-filled copy is not acceptable)
  • Recent photographs/pictures: with dates/short description

• Any other updated documentation to support your relationship and cohabitation with your sponsor.

1. YOU MUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BY EMAIL:

• HAS THE APPLICANT OR SPONSOR EVER BEEN CHARGED OR CONVICTED IN CANADA OR ABROAD WITH ANY OFFENCE? YOU MUST PROVIDE THE POLICE CHARGE RECORD AND THE COURT DISPOSITION.
  • HAS THE APPLICANT OR SPONSOR BEEN IN RECIEPT OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE (WELFARE) SINCE 2019/09/24 PROVIDE DETAILS
  • HAS THE APPLICANT OR SPONSOR LEFT CANADA AFTER 2019/09/24. PROVIDE DETAILS.

Please understand that misrepresentation is an offence under section 127 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and may result in a finding of inadmissibility to Canada or removal from Canada.

If you have any questions or concerns please email me.

Thank you for your time,