+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
KGN requested additional documents from us and we send it over 2 weeks ago. We did recieve confirmation via email that they have recieved it and they will contact us for further documents if need be. I been checking Gckey and Ecas and it still shows waiting for additional documents. Am sure we send them everything they asked. Do they normally take a while to update the system.

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
KGN requested additional documents from us and we send it over 2 weeks ago. We did recieve confirmation via email that they have recieved it and they will contact us for further documents if need be. I been checking Gckey and Ecas and it still shows waiting for additional documents. Am sure we send them everything they asked. Do they normally take a while to update the system.
I have been waiting for a while since I sent documents that they have requested so it seem they can take a while before you even get a response from them. Waiting is a vital part of all of us application.

Reactions: Smyers

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
I have been waiting for a while since I sent documents that they have requested so it seem they can take a while before you even get a response from them. Waiting is a vital part of all of us application.
We are at there mercy and they know it.your right the waiting is vital part. So the waiting continues.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Is anyon'e application stuck on we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted? We did not submit anything or we were not requested to submit anything