+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
What ? I didn’t know that happens. Does any one else who has kids with their spouse heard about this ?
If your child is being sponsored yes they have to do DNA to prove the child is yours. My friend di DNA on his two children that were being sponsored and it proved one wasn't his.

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
If your child is being sponsored yes they have to do DNA to prove the child is yours. My friend di DNA on his two children that were being sponsored and it proved one wasn't his.
Wooow. That’s sad. Now I understand. It’s onky if the child is being sponsored as well. Okay thank you.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
I Got a email from KVO in July to complete a DNA test to prove my relationship to my daughter.
Check the bottom of the birth certificate to see if it says amended. Usually when a birth certificate is amended where the parent is added later meaning months or years later a DNA test is required. I sponsored an accompanying child that isn't mine and a DNA test was not needed.

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
Check the bottom of the birth certificate to see if it says amended. Usually when a birth certificate is amended where the parent is added later meaning months or years later a DNA test is required. I sponsored an accompanying child that isn't mine and a DNA test was not needed.
I got the results and it was proven that it was my biological daughter. I just don’t know what is the next step of the application.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Seems they’re only like this with Jamaican applicants why? I’m Canadian sponsoring my Jamaican spouse who is 14 years younger. I’m just sweating buckets here. App recevd at Mississauga on March 27 waiting for the first response.
Hi don't know if you still keep in contact, but how did it, go did your husband get his Visa. My husband is younger then me too.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recommend that you email them saying that DNA test is done it proves relationship so you would like an inteview schedule ASAP. If your daughter is school aged mentioned that you want to get her registered for school etc.

But trust me follow up with them, send them a pdf copy of the DNA test.

Use File number as subject such as Fxxxxxxxxx-DNA Results

Thank you. I think I have been patiently waiting so I better continue until something happen. I really don’t think their is much more for them to ask for. I will let you know what happen sooner or later.

Reactions: Raybon

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I recommend that you email them saying that DNA test is done it proves relationship so you would like an intevkiew schedule ASAP. If your daughter is school aged mentioned that you want to get her registered for school etc.

But trust me follow up with them, send them a pdf copy of the DNA test.

Use File number as subject such as Fxxxxxxxxx-DNA Results
Hi kedeisha, haven't see you on here in awhile. Hope all is well. How is everything going with your hubby

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
All is going well and things are good with hubby just popping in every now and then to answer questions when I can

Hi kedeisha, haven't see you on here in awhile. Hope all is well. How is everything going with your hubby