+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Anyone who received their GCMS notes, did your security or eligibility start yet? It’s saying ours hasn’t as of july 18th. Hopefully it’s changed by now cuz I thought that part of the process takes long :confused:
Hey! I applied in Feb and here is what mine said dated July 9th:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I ordered my 2nd set which is due Sept. 14th. Hopefully security will be done by then!

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018

I ordered my 2nd set which is due Sept. 14th. Hopefully security will be done by then!
I am sorry for being nieve ;order what? alot if things my fellow sponsers are saying I don't understand

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
So who can request GCMS notes ? The sponsor or the applicant ? Or both?
The person requesting must be a canadian citizen or PR living in Canada. If the PA is living outside of Canada they will have to sign the consent form and send it to the spouse who will apply for the notes on their behalf. I initially thought it it was going to be complicated but it's actually quite simple!

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario

Yeah hopefully! Maybe it’s done quickly closer to the end

Reactions: rach_yyz

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Today marks 157 days since transfer, 150 days since kingston started processing. I wish i could give up now. I dont understand why other people get thru so quick. Looking at trends, i should have heard back in june, but with other visas going first and other trends im hoping to hear by friday. When i was tranferred, it was between 3 and 15 weeks. Im loooooong past that with a simple app. Smh

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Today marks 157 days since transfer, 150 days since kingston started processing. I wish i could give up now. I dont understand why other people get thru so quick. Looking at trends, i should have heard back in june, but with other visas going first and other trends im hoping to hear by friday. When i was tranferred, it was between 3 and 15 weeks. Im loooooong past that with a simple app. Smh
I know this process is hard hang in there, I too is still waiting. I applied in Feb

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
Yeah it’s annoying seeing ppl who applied after you get through first, or seeing ppl get through in 2-3 months. As much as ppl say the process is fair it really isn’t. Canada has a preference for ppl from certain countries, education, and finances etc. There are systemic problems all through our government whether it’s intentional or not. All we can do is wait though. We have zero control. But I feel your frustration 100%

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
It is VERY frustrating! However if you look at the KVO threads for the past few years, the trend seems to be almost exactly the same. Mostly silence over summer and then communication from KVO starts coming in mid September. I'm praying yours comes very soon!! We Februarys need you to get out of the way they can move onto ours lol. Here is a link from KVO forum 2017....you can see the interview dates for those that applied early in the year started rolling in around mid September. :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/kingston-jamaica-new-application-as-of-dec-7-2016.487168/page-33

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5