+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Oh my CIC updated the date, that's how i knew it was completed.

you should call them and sort out your MYCIC. I am using it through my bank
When did your husband do his bio. The last update I have is the bio request on Aug 14.

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
So today we got bio request and photography. Do we have to make an appointment at the Visa office or can he just drop in to get it done?

Nikki Roberts

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
It was transferred may 15. On Monday they ask for bio payment and today we got bio and photo request.
Congrats you on the final part now. My file was transfer the 19 of July and start processing the 28 of July. So I guess base on what I am seeing I won't hear from them until in October.

Reactions: Alibless

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you, quiet a few February applicant seems to reach the three months mark to hear something after it was transferred to Kingston but some persons say application processing for spousal sponsorship slows down in July/August to process int'l student applications. The system seems very unpredictable

Nikki Roberts

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Thank you, quiet a few February applicant seems to reach the three months mark to hear something after it was transferred to Kingston but some persons say application processing for spousal sponsorship slows down in July/August to process int'l student applications. The system seems very unpredictable
I hope mine don't take any longer because right now I feel like this wait is more than what I can take. I got Bm payment request before file was transfer