+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I am talking about my hubby.. This guy went to get his finger prints done yesterday and apparently they told him that they are going to send us an email within a week to 2 and he should return it with his passport. WHY IS HE JUST TELLING ME THIS TODAY??? like this is information he should have shared with me yesterday.. The moment he left the office.
So your husband has to go back to where his did his biometric with is passport when they email you ? Did they say why. My husband is going to do his on Monday. Did he do it in Mobay or Kingston

Reactions: michyme

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Good day everyone I'm have some trouble linking my application ..Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (Please also include the sponsor and co-signer (if applicable)) are they asking me how many person being sponsored are how many persons name (like) how many family member I have put on it in the family section??

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I am talking about my hubby.. This guy went to get his finger prints done yesterday and apparently they told him that they are going to send us an email within a week to 2 and he should return it with his passport. WHY IS HE JUST TELLING ME THIS TODAY??? like this is information he should have shared with me yesterday.. The moment he left the office.
They told my hubby the same. But when they said that to my hubby, they assumed he was doing a trv and not filing.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Visitor Visa. They assumed thats what my hubby was doing and told him they would email him to come back. They didnt realize it wasnt a visitor visa he was doing biometrics for.
Oh I see. That's annoying, they should of asked him. They are taking up people time and money. Which office did he go Mobay or Kingston