+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Ya we paid bio fee yesterday but when he went last December to apply for his Visa he had was to pay some assistive fee at the Visa office so I was just wondering if any more payments needed
Once you pay your your bio fee that it , it even states that in the email letter. My husband didn't have to pay more money. When you book your appointment on line you will get a confirmation # please bring that you along with the bio request letter and your visa

Reactions: Alibless

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Once you pay your your bio fee that it , it even states that in the email letter. My husband didn't have to pay more money. When you book your appointment on line you will get a confirmation # please bring that you along with the bio request letter and your visa

Okie thank you

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
Anyone who received their GCMS notes, did your security or eligibility start yet? It’s saying ours hasn’t as of july 18th. Hopefully it’s changed by now cuz I thought that part of the process takes long :confused:

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone who received their GCMS notes, did your security or eligibility start yet? It’s saying ours hasn’t as of july 18th. Hopefully it’s changed by now cuz I thought that part of the process takes long :confused:
What is gcms notes