+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
My husband has been in Canada for over a year and a half and if I had to do it over again I never ever would have started this process. Him and about 10 others I know have come and destroyed their partners lives. So be very cautious, they say a lot of stuff to get here, but once here it’s a different scene. And I thought we were good and solid.[/QUOTE

Hi leaann sorry to know that has happened but I pray there will be a renewal in your union. Pray and trust God and hold on to your integrity. God bless

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
My husband has been in Canada for over a year and a half and if I had to do it over again I never ever would have started this process. Him and about 10 others I know have come and destroyed their partners lives. So be very cautious, they say a lot of stuff to get here, but once here it’s a different scene. And I thought we were good and solid.
Sorry to hear about your experience But there are still honest men out there

Reactions: Lala123!!

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Sorry to hear about your experience But there are still honest men out there
I hope so! I thought we were different until I got a message on Facebook. On a bright Note, they started processing my stuff in December 2017 and he was here end if April, super quick!

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I hope so! I thought we were different until I got a message on Facebook. On a bright Note, they started processing my stuff in December 2017 and he was here end if April, super quick!
Wow! So you applied for him in December and he got through in 4 months. I wish my husband got here that fast. What happened on face book if you don't mind me asking

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Wow! So you applied for him in December and he got through in 4 months. I wish my husband got here that fast. What happened on face book if you don't mind me asking
He blocked a girl he fooled around with, she went looking for him and found me and messaged me. It got ugly, she cussed me for bringing him to Canada saying I made the biggest mistake I of my life, I had to get involved as she wanted money to get rid of the “baby”, so she called me some horrible things to him, he cussed her out and I haven’t heard a word since. The pain is still there though. And the trust is gone. Just be careful, I never thought at all this would happen.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
He blocked a girl he fooled around with, she went looking for him and found me and messaged me. It got ugly, she cussed me for bringing him to Canada saying I made the biggest mistake I of my life, I had to get involved as she wanted money to get rid of the “baby”, so she called me some horrible things to him, he cussed her out and I haven’t heard a word since. The pain is still there though. And the trust is gone. Just be careful, I never thought at all this would happen.
I am so sorry hun. God is not sleeping, what goes around comes around. That was terrible of him he should of showed you more respect than that. I also know a couple of people who went through the same thing dont give up. Where is he now. If you need someone to talk to can message me.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Its so horrible and im sorry you went through that. Too many times it happens. Its scary, and the concern is a real thing

Reactions: Marcy1

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Sorry to hear... I will say a prayer for your union!

Reactions: Marcy1

marriedtoajamaican

Aug 10, 2019
I would agree SOME people change once they land in Canada or once the visa is in hand. Be cautious but a lot happens after the visa is granted the signs are not there much prior.

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
I think I’m colour blind as I’m sure the red flags were there from the beginning. I just asked him to go back to ja for a month and give me some space. He doesn’t think he can manage it especially since I’m not going to send him any money. Thanks for the prayers, I will gladly take them.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I think I’m colour blind as I’m sure the red flags were there from the beginning. I just asked him to go back to ja for a month and give me some space. He doesn’t think he can manage it especially since I’m not going to send him any money. Thanks for the prayers, I will gladly take them.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Anyone with any word from Kvo? It seems lately people are hearing in the last thurs/friday of the month and not much between. Is kvo open anymore smh

Kev22

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone with any word from Kvo? It seems lately people are hearing in the last thurs/friday of the month and not much between. Is kvo open anymore smh
Nothing as yet, last I heard from them is that my file is currently pending initial review but nothing since then