+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Jamqueen101

May 1, 2018
Hello everyone! Hope all is going well.
I had a very wonderful first anniversary with the hubby. He’s back home safelynow. I feel so happy and giving thanks that we were able to be together for our anniversary. That’s all that matters to me.

UPDATE

Hubby received email of file transfer last Friday July 20. Just seeing it today tho. Was busy having fun with my hubby.

Just continue to be patient. I’m trusting in God’s timing

Sterlit

Apr 11, 2018
Hello everyone! Hope all is going well.
I had a very wonderful first anniversary with the hubby. He’s back home safelynow. I feel so happy and giving thanks that we were able to be together for our anniversary. That’s all that matters to me.

UPDATE

Hubby received email of file transfer last Friday July 20. Just seeing it today tho. Was busy having fun with my hubby.

Just continue to be patient. I’m trusting in God’s timing
Happy to hear that hun! Congrats and here's to celebrating many more

rush876

Jul 24, 2018
Good Morning everyone, Im new here. Ive been reading all these post from 4 days ago, very helpful . I have a question , how long does it take to get back your passport after kingston request it? They request mine from June and i havent heard anything as yet. By the way im under dependent sponsorship.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Good Morning everyone, Im new here. Ive been reading all these post from 4 days ago, very helpful . I have a question , how long does it take to get back your passport after kingston request it? They request mine from June and i havent heard anything as yet. By the way im under dependent sponsorship.
Congrats can be anywhere from 2-3 weeks to a month. Kingston is in turtle mode right now. Things should pick up end of Aug to early Sept

rush876

Jul 24, 2018
Congrats can be anywhere from 2-3 weeks to a month. Kingston is in turtle mode right now. Things should pick up end of Aug to early Sept
ok thank you. They requested on June 8 and said send it in before 30 days, Send it with Tara a week after. I checked my GCkey and it said i was approved ,, My Ecas also said Decision made" so it just frustrating.

Reactions: destinyjam2can

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
ok thank you. They requested on June 8 and said send it in before 30 days, Send it with Tara a week after. I checked my GCkey and it said i was approved ,, My Ecas also said Decision made" so it just frustrating.
When did ecas change to decision made and approved? Did you track it with Tara? From past members when your account changes to decision made means passport will be on its way back.

rush876

Jul 24, 2018
When did ecas change to decision made and approved? Did you track it with Tara? From past members when your account changes to decision made means passport will be on its way back.
I checked Tara. It said delivery complete (when i send it in to kingston) from June 18. Nothing after

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Good Day

Lord give us the ability to do all we want to do and give us the strength to face all our enemies.Be the overseer in all we do in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hello Hello

Hope all is well with everyone. Positive thinking is the keys to a comfortable life. Keep negative thoughts far from your mind. In due time we will be fine. I know it's easier said then done, we just have to have faith that better soon come. Continue to keep your prayers strong and your heads high. Be safe and have a great day

Reactions: rebeccara

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
When did you start you application? Share your story if you have the time

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good Morning

Lord we are so grateful for you and everything you provide and do for us ,our families and friends, please continue to do what you are doing through Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Happy Hump Day

Hoping all is well with everyone. Have bless day and continue to keep your head high and your prayers stron.. please keep safe everyone