+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I called it yesterday they are processing aug 20 2017 right now but it says all the same stuff as my online for the status of our application what was different for yours?
It was just the interview part from saying ‘I don’t need an interview they will let me know if this changes’ and now just says ‘I don’t need an interview’
What did your say?

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Before it would say we do not need an interview we will let you know if this changes
Now it just says you do not need an interview
And online it has information about my husband biometrics. We applied for visitor visa last year so we did it then. But is Jamaica one of the country’s that require fingerprints to now for pr?
I wonder if they updated their automated msg I had similar things change with mine as well it just recently put my husbands biometrics on our gckey from his visitor visa 2 yrs ago

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
I wonder if they updated their automated msg I had similar things change with mine as well it just recently put my husbands biometrics on our gckey from his visitor visa 2 yrs ago
There’s a new requirement for biometrics for some applications so I think they are updating all the relevant applications to reflect this. My husband’s app updated as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: rebeccara

Teddyhlc

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
26-05-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
24-05-2018
Interview........
07-11-2018
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2018
LANDED..........
12-07-2018
Before it would say we do not need an interview we will let you know if this changes
Now it just says you do not need an interview
And online it has information about my husband biometrics. We applied for visitor visa last year so we did it then. But is Jamaica one of the country’s that require fingerprints to now for pr?
I called and ours said the same regarding the interview but pretty sure we will have to do one

Reactions: rebeccara

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Good Afternoon

Lord give us the help we need today tomorrow and the rest of time we are here on this earth, lord continue to guide and protect your people from all arms and danger in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD AFTERNOON WORLD

Hello Everyone

Hope all is well with you guys, sorry for being distance, I'm traveling to Jamaica tomorrow and I was getting some things sorted out it had me so busy. please pray for me that I have a safe travel there and back. I will make sure I try to keep the communication while I'm away. Remember to keep positive , your heads held high and yours prayers strong. Please keep safe everyone and enjoy your long weekend

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Good Afternoon

Lord give us the help we need today tomorrow and the rest of time we are here on this earth, lord continue to guide and protect your people from all arms and danger in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

GOOD AFTERNOON WORLD

Hello Everyone

Hope all is well with you guys, sorry for being distance, I'm traveling to Jamaica tomorrow and I was getting some things sorted out it had me so busy. please pray for me that I have a safe travel there and back. I will make sure I try to keep the communication while I'm away. Remember to keep positive , your heads held high and yours prayers strong. Please keep safe everyone and enjoy your long weekend

Safe travels and have fun in ja!

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Good Afternoon

AMEN

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

GOOD AFTERNOON WORLD

Hello Everyone

Safe travels hun enjoy your time. We will all miss you.

BahamaMama

Jul 13, 2018
Good evening everyone. I finally got the nerve to comment. I have been following the comments from last month. Just want to say thanks to everyone for the information that is provided here. My date received: February 28, 2018 Date submitted May 23, 2018. Sponsor approved in July and medicals received passed July. application sent to KVO in June. Now I wait its encouraging I will see what happens by end of September or November

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Good Afternoon

AMEN

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

GOOD AFTERNOON WORLD

Hello Everyone

Safe trip. Have a lot of fun too!

Reactions: Kemisha

Teddyhlc

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
26-05-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
24-05-2018
Interview........
07-11-2018
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2018
LANDED..........
12-07-2018
Does anyone think that kvo will be issuing interview requests this month, for September :(

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Good evening everyone. I finally got the nerve to comment. I have been following the comments from last month. Just want to say thanks to everyone for the information that is provided here. My date received: February 28, 2018 Date submitted May 23, 2018. Sponsor approved in July and medicals received passed July. application sent to KVO in June. Now I wait its encouraging I will see what happens by end of September or November
Welcome glad you could join us, we are all here to help and support. To date I now believe we all have the patience of a saint lol

Reactions: Kemisha