07-11-2018
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2018
LANDED..........
12-07-2018
A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord prepare me for your greater good today lift me up so I can glorified you lord there’s no one else that can depend on only you dear lord so today I need your guidance and protection for me my families and friends in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hey Guys

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Be glad to be a part of today because many didn’t make it this far,
Rejoice and be glad that you talk to the lord and savour today tell your family and friends that because of him your here and through him Christ Jesus you will live to see another day be grateful to call out his name.

Hey I'm back in Toronto, sorry for being distance. I had a wonderful time in Jamaica with my husband but on my return home back to Toronto friday night as the plane landed and I turn on my phone I received a text message saying my brother had been murdered. I am so broken right now, when I arrived in Jamaica he was the first person I went to look for but unfortunately he was not home I never got a chance to see him or talk to him. Please everyone I beg you before it's too late to tell your love ones how much you love them dont wait till it is too late please. But I hope everyone is well and I will be going back over the form to see if any good news had happened since I have been appsent... Congrats Mariooo, I've very happy for you. Cant wait to see the month name September lol. Always remember to keep your prayers strong and your head held high. Have a wonderful day and please keep safe
So Sorry for your loss..that’s is another reason why I want my husband and step daughter here, so urgently. The violence in JA is out of control. My husband also operates a taxi in MoBay and I worry about him, being out late at night. He always messages or calls to let me know he got home safely.Take care and come on KVO, hurry up.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
So Sorry for your loss..that’s is another reason why I want my husband and step daughter here, so urgently. The violence in JA is out of control. My husband also operates a taxi in MoBay and I worry about him, being out late at night. He always messages or calls to let me know he got home safely.Take care and come on KVO, hurry up.
Thank you love... I feel the same i need my husband here also

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good evening everyone. I finally got the nerve to comment. I have been following the comments from last month. Just want to say thanks to everyone for the information that is provided here. My date received: February 28, 2018 Date submitted May 23, 2018. Sponsor approved in July and medicals received passed July. application sent to KVO in June. Now I wait its encouraging I will see what happens by end of September or November
Welcome Welcome... we will help be you back bone while you go through this dreadful wait. Please cant to send me the exact dates from when u started till now so I can add it to our list

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Does anyone think that kvo will be issuing interview requests this month, for September :(
From reading the previous post. I see that they started requesting interview after sept 14

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Im
From reading the previous post. I see that they started requesting interview after sept 14
omg Kemisha. I’m so sorry to hear that.
Jamaica’s violence is out of control. My condolences to you sis. God be with you and your family through this time.

Can you explain what you mean by requesting interviews after sept 14. Although idk what I’m waiting on now. They got my DNA results not sure if they will want interview for me since I’m a dependent child or they are just gonna request my password. The wait is annoying but in trying to exercise patience. My medical had been passed from all the way in April I haven’t even seen anything change on my

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Im

Jamaica’s violence is out of control. My condolences to you sis. God be with you and your family through this time.

Can you explain what you mean by requesting interviews after sept 14. Although idk what I’m waiting on now. They got my DNA results not sure if they will want interview for me since I’m a dependent child or they are just gonna request my password. The wait is annoying but in trying to exercise patience. My medical had been passed from all the way in April I haven’t even seen anything change on my
**passport

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Im

I realize that after sept 14 the other applicants got phone calls to to either bring in there passport or for a interview

Reactions: Gaylewanderer

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord prepare us for your greater good today lift us up so we can glorified you lord there’s no one else that can depend on only you dear lord so today we need your guidance and protection for our selves and our families and friends in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hey Guys

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Be glad to be a part of today because many didn’t make it this far,
Rejoice and be glad that you talk to the lord and savour today tell your family and friends that because of him your here and through him Christ Jesus you will live to see another day be grateful to call out his name.

Hey I'm back in Toronto, sorry for being distance. I had a wonderful time in Jamaica with my husband but on my return home back to Toronto friday night as the plane landed and I turn on my phone I received a text message saying my brother had been murdered. I am so broken right now, when I arrived in Jamaica he was the first person I went to look for but unfortunately he was not home I never got a chance to see him or talk to him. Please everyone I beg you before it's too late to tell your love ones how much you love them dont wait till it is too late please. But I hope everyone is well and I will be going back over the form to see if any good news had happened since I have been appsent... Congrats Mariooo, I'm very happy for you. Cant wait to see the month name September lol. Always remember to keep your prayers strong and your head held high. Have a wonderful day and please keep safe
Condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. May the Lord guide you and give you strength of healing. God Bless and thank you for your love and support to the forum family.

newfie1979

Jul 5, 2017
I have put in sponsorship for my husband and daughter in jamaica to come to canada since Aug 25 of 2017. Almost 1 year last time site updated march 2018 its unacceptable. What does it take to get accurate response. Am seeing alot of negative response from kingston canadian embassy.

Teddyhlc

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
26-05-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
24-05-2018
Interview........
07-11-2018
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2018
LANDED..........
12-07-2018
I have put in sponsorship for my husband and daughter in jamaica to come to canada since Aug 25 of 2017. Almost 1 year last time site updated march 2018 its unacceptable. What does it take to get accurate response. Am seeing alot of negative response from kingston canadian embassy.
Hello there,

What was the last update, that you received? Am shocked that there are so many ppl waiting for so long.. Has your spouse’s background check, started processing?