+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Jamqueen101

May 1, 2018
Hello everyone. Good morning. :)Hope u all are doing well. Let’s be positive about this waiting game although it’s a real stress. Love u all! I just hope KVO will be coming with these interview dates soon because rn I miss my husband a lot and he misses me too. Lolz he’s ready to fly back down to Jamaica soon although he left here like a month ago. He’s ready to go broke again n again n again but I don’t mind. It doesn’t make sense u have money sitting down might as well use it to see ur partner because life is very funny. Anything to see his queen .:p:p:p This whole process costs a lot but it will be worth it in the end. I can’t wait to see him again.;)

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
hi. my application is approved and i received my visa and COPR today. every thing seems ok.
but in my COPR they wrote (have you been convicted of a crime in any other country? None). but i ve been convicted for a small crime before and i wrote it in my form and told them in my interview day and even gave them the criminal history about that.
now im wonder if this mistake may get me in trouble in port of entry!!!!!!!! i have my flight soon and no time to send back the document to embassy.

can anyone help me tell me if this gonna make any problem for me? what should i do?
Fianlly Mariooo, Congratulations man your wait is over i am so happy for you. I have seen your frustration.
I hope you will not get into any trouble, the lord did not bring you this far to leave you.
Your time has come my dear. this is awesome news, so happy for you!!!!

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Fianlly Mariooo, Congratulations man your wait is over i am so happy for you. I have seen your frustration.
I hope you will not get into any trouble, the lord did not bring you this far to leave you.
Your time has come my dear. this is awesome news, so happy for you!!!!
thank you. i should be very happy but im nervous now for this mistake. im worry if it get me in troble in port of entry. i dont know what to do.

Reactions: Gaylewanderer

Mrstownsend3

Aug 10, 2018
Hey everyone! I’m new here but I’ve been lurking for a long time. Everyone’s stories and posts about their journey has definitely made this process easier for me. It’s always nice knowing that other people are experiencing what we are.
I sent in my application and they received it on July 3rd. Does anyone know the approx time frame it usually takes to get an AOR and then the sponsorship approval?

Mrstownsend3

Aug 10, 2018
Hey everyone! I’m new here but I’ve been lurking for a long time. Everyone’s stories and posts about their journey has definitely made this process easier for me. It’s always nice knowing that other people are experiencing what we are.
I sent in my application and they received it on July 3rd. Does anyone know the approx time frame it usually takes to get an AOR and then the sponsorship approval?
Sorry I should note that my husband is who I’m sponsoring. He currently is living in jamaica and I’m here in Canada with our kids

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
I received AOR 5 weeks after I sent my husband’s app. It can take up to 8 weeks to get AOR. Sponsorship approval for me came 3 weeks after AOR

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord prepare us for your greater good today lift us up so we can glorified you lord there’s no one else that can depend on only you dear lord so today we need your guidance and protection for our selves and our families and friends in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hey Guys

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Be glad to be a part of today because many didn’t make it this far,
Rejoice and be glad that you talk to the lord and savour today tell your family and friends that because of him your here and through him Christ Jesus you will live to see another day be grateful to call out his name.

Hey I'm back in Toronto, sorry for being distance. I had a wonderful time in Jamaica with my husband but on my return home back to Toronto friday night as the plane landed and I turn on my phone I received a text message saying my brother had been murdered. I am so broken right now, when I arrived in Jamaica he was the first person I went to look for but unfortunately he was not home I never got a chance to see him or talk to him. Please everyone I beg you before it's too late to tell your love ones how much you love them dont wait till it is too late please. But I hope everyone is well and I will be going back over the form to see if any good news had happened since I have been appsent... Congrats Mariooo, I'm very happy for you. Cant wait to see the month name September lol. Always remember to keep your prayers strong and your head held high. Have a wonderful day and please keep safe

Last edited: