+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Thestewartson

Jun 16, 2018
My self and my husband are in the process of completing our spousal application (Outland) category. We are just about finishing the forms. However, I am not certain how to write my signature. Meaning should I write out my full name or should I write my signature the way I write it normally ( for example on my driver's license). The reason I ask is because forms such as Schedule A which is to be validated, requires that I write my full name on the signature line. So I am not sure If its the same for the other forms such as additonal family information form and so on.

Thestewartson

Jun 16, 2018
It depends on what it asked for. So if the form ask for a signature then its your full signature however way you normally write that. If the form ask for initials then it can be just the letters for example: John Smith signature may be John Smith or J.Smith but his initial would be J.S or whatever other variation.

Is there a specific form you were asking about?
My self and my husband are in the process of completing our spousal application (Outland) category. We are just about finishing the forms. However, I am not certain how to write my signature. Meaning should I write out my full name or should I write my signature the way I write it normally ( for example on my driver's license). The reason I ask is because forms such as Schedule A which is to be validated, requires that I write my full name on the signature line. So I am not sure If its the same for the other forms such as additonal family information form and so on.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Follow the directions. So for Schedule A write the name but for the hand written ones sign your name as it appears in your passport because you have to send a copy of passport as identity documents so match how you sign that if you are worried they may not recognize the signature.

This is assuming you are using the passport as proof of identity from the list given. So given what you said for the forms you are signing by hand match your passport.

For the other forms that are hand written they require your regular signature.

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Happy Friday everyone. I see Kingston has slowed down over the summer. I can't believe some are so far behind. I will say this, my husband has been here almost 3 months and some days he's over it. Life is way faster here and the hustle is real. I think he needed to see it to believe.

Once we receive the PR card we are heading back for a week as he is homesick, and misses his family. If I can help, I'm here just ask.

Reactions: rebeccara

tiff_26

Jun 28, 2018

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Good Day

Lord we put our all and our trust in you each day of our lives and you never fail us. Lord we know we have failed you but you’re always there for us no matter what. We trust in you Lord in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD AFTERNOON WORLD

Happy Friday everyone, we have come to the end of another week. I know we still haven't heard much good news in a minute now, but in do time. We just have to keep each other going cause this is a rough time for all of us. Hope everyone enjoys there weekend. Continue to send out prayers and keep your heads high at all time. Take care and be safe

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
thank you ....i emailed KVO and they send back an email saying absolutely nothing smh.....someone told me that it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months for KVO to process the visa...i really hope thats not true
Every story is different. You just have to keep at them. I've read stories of applicants getting through in less then 5 months and others like you that is taking awhile. Some question you cant get the answers but I will say this is a group that will help you get through the rough patch knowing you are not alone.

Reactions: rebeccara