+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
I guys welcome all new applicants I just want to advise you to take it easy although that is better said than done but at the end of it all you will surely say oh my why did I stress so much and please remember that all applications is different and all agent move at their own speed hope all who is waiting in ja to come to Canada brace for a culture SHOCK I have never left Jamaica until I migrated here a month ago and oh boy do I have a lot of adjustments to do but it’s a wonderful place to live I can tell u all that.
Shankey happy to hear everything is working out great for you and hubby. You will overcome the culture shock soon enough.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Good Morning

Lord please give us the strength to get through this day. Guide and protect us in every way possible. We are your children and we look to you for strength so that we can over come the optical that are places in our path. Please hear us as we call on Jesus Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hello Lovely Peoples,

We have reach the hump of the week, and I know its frustrating not hearing anything from KVO, but all in due time. All of our spirits will be filled with blissful news. Remember to keep your prayers strong and your heads high. Have a nice day and keep safe

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
has anyone one here gone through the whole process of sponsoring there spouse?
I just read all your post and I'm so sorry to hear what you have been going through. That is such a long time just to have your file transferred.. I think it best you send KVO an email asking what is going on with your file

tiff_26

Jun 28, 2018
I just read all your post and I'm so sorry to hear what you have been going through. That is such a long time just to have your file transferred.. I think it best you send KVO an email asking what is going on with your file
good morning .....im going to send them an email today

Reactions: destinyjam2can

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good Morning

Oh lord we thank you for everything that is in our lives. Now lord all we need today is your continuous blessings guidance and protection in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE ARE HEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD NAME

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hello

Hoping all is well with everyone. My prayers are going out to all the appilcants that is waiting on a response from KVO like myself. In due time our prayer will be answered. Just have faith in the lord. Prayers and believing is the key to all our problems. Just remember to keep your heads high and your prayers strong. Please be safe and take care

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on what it asked for. So if the form ask for a signature then its your full signature however way you normally write that. If the form ask for initials then it can be just the letters for example: John Smith signature may be John Smith or J.Smith but his initial would be J.S or whatever other variation.

Is there a specific form you were asking about?

question: what is the correct way to sign the forms. Do you write your full name and signature or full name only