+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello Stick,

Went to scotiabank and paid at the telker and gave them the banking information given to us.

Tara was a mistake on my end. Paying the fees etc. they said should be okay. I know it's a bit annoying but give them a bit more time. I think they are busy with farm workers' visa, and others as well. I'm hoping by next week we can hear something if not before this week's end.
I was finally able to see some information on tracking the package. They said they received the package TODAY, March 26, after they received the package on March 15! How could they have called and emailed him on March 19th if they have just received the package? In the message they still have not acknowledged receipt of the transfer from the bank to prove that the “missing” documentation has been received. I have never seen more incompetent and unprofessional people.

Your application is received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Kingston on 2022-03-26 and has been marked as pending due to some missing documentation. An email has been sent to you with a detailed explanation of the missing requirements. Please note that: You will need to complete your application by submitting the missing documents within 10 working days. You can either mail these document or submit them by visiting the Canada visa application Center Kingston. If you fail to complete the application within 10 days, the application package will be returned to you.

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I was finally able to see some information on tracking the package. They said they received the package TODAY, March 26, after they received the package on March 15! How could they have called and emailed him on March 19th if they have just received the package? In the message they still have not acknowledged receipt of the transfer from the bank to prove that the “missing” documentation has been received. I have never seen more incompetent and unprofessional people.

Your application is received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Kingston on 2022-03-26 and has been marked as pending due to some missing documentation. An email has been sent to you with a detailed explanation of the missing requirements. Please note that: You will need to complete your application by submitting the missing documents within 10 working days. You can either mail these document or submit them by visiting the Canada visa application Center Kingston. If you fail to complete the application within 10 days, the application package will be returned to you.
They also sent a reminder again to say the same money that was paid and receipt sent in email is still outstanding. These people!

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Hi

My husband has been waiting almost for almosr 4years to hear from KVO. On Thursday I decided to check his account and I seen under interview that on March 24 an interview was canceled. We were not informed of a interview in the first place. Has this happened to anyone else

Reactions: God ISNOTSLEEPING

God ISNOTSLEEPING

May 17, 2021
Hi Kemisha,

Very sorry to hear . Do you have a representative? You should contact your local MP (Member of Parliament), send kvo an email?

Best.

Hi

My husband has been waiting almost for almosr 4years to hear from KVO. On Thursday I decided to check his account and I seen under interview that on March 24 an interview was canceled. We were not informed of a interview in the first place. Has this happened to anyone else

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi

Hi Kemisha,

I have seen it before, my husband too had an interview scheduled and it was cancelled. We got PR and DM shortly after. I have been following your story as our husbands situation were similar. Don't worry good news soon to follow. My hubby just came in December 2021 and we had applied in May 2019.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
CIC website now says processing times for spouse sponsorship out of Canada is 20 months. It was 12 months a few weeks ago!

God ISNOTSLEEPING

May 17, 2021
Ohhh yes... they've extended.. I'm grateful we're at the end of this chapter and starting anew.

We haven't heard a peep. Not even a ghost update .

How are you?

Rachie10_10

Sep 1, 2021
Exactly that’s no excuse! We literally waited 2 years! It’s like they don’t care! So much time lost and apart from our husbands! This isn’t right!! Especially you have completed the interview and it’s been approved and they have your passport!! So disorganized