+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
I haven't checked in here in quite some time, but I pray all goes well for everyone waiting. The group I went through this process with has all been dealt a horrible hand, all spouses got to Canada and did them dirty. I need to see some positive outcomes as this is soooo sad to me. I'm keeping the faith.
What do you mean did them dirty? Do you mean they abandon there spouses once in Canada?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Wow...just wow is all I can say. I’ve been married before in 2011 also to a Jamaican and after filing for him and bringing him here he turned out the same way. Within 6 months he was already back to Jamaica twice without me and told me we would never go together because he was going to visit family not for a vacation? What lol. After 9 months of being here I was so fed up I packed his crap and locked him out. He had someone pick him up and he never lived here again. Over the 7 years we were married he has had collections after him, defaulted on a car loan for a BMW that his cousin made the mistake of co-signing for him because I wouldn’t do it. Got convicted of a drunk driving and eventually even his cousin kicked him out. He refused to pay any bills saying if I paid them before why does he have to pay them now? Really? Years later a good friend of his told me he actually had a child in Jamaica that I knew nothing about. He says before the marriage but the friend says after. Who knows. Eventually I filed for divorce and within 3 months of it being finalized I married my 2nd husband who is also Jamaican. Not everyone is a good person but no way was I gonna let my 1st husband turn me into a person who can’t trust and have love in my life. My 2nd husband and I are now together for almost 5 years and married almost 2 years and I couldn’t be happier. Funniest part is I still hear from the first one periodically even though he knows I’m remarried. Still after 9 years of him being in Canada he still gets himself into trouble...oh well not my problem any longer.
Did you have to sponsor your second husband? If so was it more difficult the second time?

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
What do you mean did them dirty? Do you mean they abandon there spouses once in Canada?
They used them. All of them within weeks of being in Canada had other women, a few of the husbands had kids after they got married with other girls. One was able to send him back to Jamaica for abuse. In my opinion not worth the trouble. Mine was with his "ex" the whole time while I was up here working two jobs to pay to go and visit and send money for the family. Its crazy, honestly worst thing I've ever done.

• Sad
Reactions: armoured

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
They used them. All of them within weeks of being in Canada had other women, a few of the husbands had kids after they got married with other girls. One was able to send him back to Jamaica for abuse. In my opinion not worth the trouble. Mine was with his "ex" the whole time while I was up here working two jobs to pay to go and visit and send money for the family. Its crazy, honestly worst thing I've ever done.
No red flags? or was all his friends and family in on the deceit? I find it hard to understand you couldn't see something was up? Or he was a fantastic con artist?

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
No red flags? or was all his friends and family in on the deceit? I find it hard to understand you couldn't see something was up? Or he was a fantastic con artist?
Of course there were red flags, but when an entire family is telling you its not what is seems and go out of their way to make you feel welcomed you ignore it. I won't post all the stuff that has happened to me and the people I met but if you see any red flags, just know they will go to any extent to make you think its nothing. Every red flag turned out to be something.

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
Has anyone who sponsored their spouse from JA gone through the appeal process? We had our interview at KVO on June 14th and were denied 48 hours later. We are expecting our first child in October so this wasn't the news we were hoping for.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Has anyone who sponsored their spouse from JA gone through the appeal process? We had our interview at KVO on June 14th and were denied 48 hours later. We are expecting our first child in October so this wasn't the news we were hoping for.
Sorry to hear this. when did you apply?

*godsblessings*

Apr 4, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
09-04-2020
AOR Received.
27-11-2020
File Transfer...
11-12-2020
Med's Request
11-12-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
Passport Req..
13-04-2021
Hello everyone:)

I haven't been on the thread since my husband landed last June but I want to tell you all to keep the faith... and don't be discouraged. I've read some sad stories on here about spouses changing after arriving in Canada. Thanks to God that has not been my circumstance and it hopefully it won't be yours either! Stay positive!

*godsblessings*

Apr 4, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
09-04-2020
AOR Received.
27-11-2020
File Transfer...
11-12-2020
Med's Request
11-12-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
Passport Req..
13-04-2021
same question
It's not impossible but I hear it's very hard to get. If you can go to Jamaica and visit I'd recommend that! Better than possibly wasting money on the visa application.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Finally signs of life in our application. W applied in July 2022 and my wife received Biometric request yesterday and I got the AOR and Sponsorship approval today. I am expecting the Medical request any day now. Does anyone have an Idea on what the doctor's charge for the medical appointment in JM?

Thanks

Reactions: CLR

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Finally signs of life in our application. W applied in July 2022 and my wife received Biometric request yesterday and I got the AOR and Sponsorship approval today. I am expecting the Medical request any day now. Does anyone have an Idea on what the doctor's charge for the medical appointment in JM?

Thanks

Reactions: Flyingfast

chris22

Dec 15, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2022
Doc's Request.
20-03-2023
File Transfer...
March 20, 2023
Med's Request
March 20, 2023
Hi all. Hope to get some support. Applied online for outland Jamaica to Canada. Up till now we have not heard anything no unique case number or any sort of email. I have been trying to call immigration canada to get a status update. note*husband has failed interview a few years ago due t0 immi thinking our relationship is not genuine. we have a 10 year old daughter together and have been married since 2013.