+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
When was the last time you heard from them, that’s a long time I thought they were at September applicants now, I’m November 2019 applicant but now I’m kinda depressed that it’s going to take longer now sigh

Mel-L

Sep 1, 2020
When was the last time you heard from them, that’s a long time I thought they were at September applicants now, I’m November 2019 applicant but now I’m kinda depressed that it’s going to take longer now sigh
Last correspondence was March, cancelled interview, awaiting a reschedule. Very depressing, the uncertainty is even worse.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Last time I heard from them was because I emailed them to ask what's the status since my dad is sick and I wanted my hubby hear, they replied saying they were not processing due to covid and little staff and to consider applying for visitors visa, which makes no sense that they can process visitors visa but not sponsership. Only hope I have is the vaccine, Since it seems they are waiting for a cure

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wow, I never knew persons were waiting so long. Based on some feedbacks I got, I thought jamaica visa office was quick. But I did heard they working only 2 or 3 days a week