+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Hey guys so my medical results was emailed to CIC on the 19th of March and I haven’t heard anything since I know with the Pandemic everything is slow. But has any one got any update on their case?

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yea my husband did his in oct 3 both of them he passed everything still no response after I order notes waiting for them to see what's the update

Missingmylove

Apr 18, 2020
Hi new here,

Any one upload a document in their cic account and never get a reply or see the review of document changed. It is still saying "we need additional documents." When I view where I submit the document it says " replacement provided uploaded" it is driving me crazy whether they received it or not, going 2 months now. I email asking from the web forum. No reply from them. Awaiting a reply from someone here.

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi new here,

Any one upload a document in their cic account and never get a reply or see the review of document changed. It is still saying "we need additional documents." When I view where I submit the document it says " replacement provided uploaded" it is driving me crazy whether they received it or not, going 2 months now. I email asking from the web forum. No reply from them. Awaiting a reply from someone here.
I upload my hubby requested document on our CIC account and it changed from "we need additional document " to " the additional document you provided have been uploaded". Its been over two months for me and it hasnt yet changed to "we are reviewing your document". That is ok though because they did email me saying they have receive the document and that my file is now queued for review.
I was able to get a response from them because i would email them like twice a weeks asking it my document was received and always attaching the requested document to each email i send to them.

Missingmylove

Apr 18, 2020
I upload my hubby requested document on our CIC account and it changed from "we need additional document " to " the additional document you provided have been uploaded". Its been over two months for me and it hasnt yet changed to "we are reviewing your document". That is ok though because they did email me saying they have receive the document and that my file is now queued for review.
I was able to get a response from them because i would email them like twice a weeks asking it my document was received and always attaching the requested document to each email i send to them.
wow, I am afraid to bother them that much I have just summed up the courage to send 1 email a week now. But I am not lying it is stressing me out whether or not they received it. No email saying they received it. The 'we need additional document never changed. It is still saying "We need additional documents. I see medical and biometrics everything is received and reflecting in my account. I am now going to email the Kingston office straight. I am going to take the chance and attach it again. Lord knows with this pandemic I miss my husband I even google if loneliness/heartache can kill me. I don't know how I'm going to cope. I worry so much for him more than ever. I know they gave a time period 12 months I was waiting patiently cause I know if I can't go see him, He'll always be able to come to visit me. This waiting is going to get to me now

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
wow, I am afraid to bother them that much I have just summed up the courage to send 1 email a week now. But I am not lying it is stressing me out whether or not they received it. No email saying they received it. The 'we need additional document never changed. It is still saying "We need additional documents. I see medical and biometrics everything is received and reflecting in my account. I am now going to email the Kingston office straight. I am going to take the chance and attach it again. Lord knows with this pandemic I miss my husband I even google if loneliness/heartache can kill me. I don't know how I'm going to cope. I worry so much for him more than ever. I know they gave a time period 12 months I was waiting patiently cause I know if I can't go see him, He'll always be able to come to visit me. This waiting is going to get to me now
I know exactly how you are feeling. Its been very difficult for me and my hubby. We send in our application in August. And the requested document was like the last thing they needed and then our application would have been finalized but because of the pandemic all application are been processed very very slow.