+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Wow that's good then maybe wait until next month they probably going to do batches or its because of the covid-19
Cant
I wonder if there are still any April or May applicant on here still?
So I get a number to call but you have to be in canada to call it any how I have a Canadian number so I called it and they read the last updated status they have for you so mind said they are doing my background check and my eligibility as not yet started. They said they will be needing additional document and they will contact me when they are ready, it say I dont need biometric n I dont need an interview if it changes they will contact me

Reactions: inshaAllah1day

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Cant

So I get a number to call but you have to be in canada to call it any how I have a Canadian number so I called it and they read the last updated status they have for you so mind said they are doing my background check and my eligibility as not yet started. They said they will be needing additional document and they will contact me when they are ready, it say I dont need biometric n I dont need an interview if it changes they will contact me
Yo send me that number

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Cant

Wow. What's the number? Would love to know the status of my application

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
FYI - There is a DM feature on the site if we don't want to give out personal information. Hover over someones name on the left and click "Start Conversation"