AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-11-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
14-10-2019
Hi guys. I know how the long waiting feels when you're not hearing anything and you have been waiting for months. I am a May 2019 applicant and picked up my visa in November 2019 which was delayed for 1 month. If there is any questions you have feel free to asked I am more than willing to help, whether you are in the process or haven't started as yet.
Hey how long after KVO received ur application did you receive the passport request?

Reactions: Ramk_

Ramk_

Oct 17, 2019
Hi all,

I'm an October 2019 applicant my file was sent to KVO. November 25 they did not start working on it until December 9 they let us know medical was passed December 16. I know I'm worried for no reason but I just wanted to know a time line of how long kvo will take finalize everything?

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all,

I'm an October 2019 applicant my file was sent to KVO. November 25 they did not start working on it until December 9 they let us know medical was passed December 16. I know I'm worried for no reason but I just wanted to know a time line of how long kvo will take finalize everything?
I'm a july applicant and still waiting last I heard from them was in nov 14th and nothing so far since

Nikki Roberts

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hi all,

Each case is different. I am a may applicant and got through November way before persons who applied from even January. I think the more straight forward your application is the quicker it gets process. When they don't have to request anything or do any deep background check

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Anyone heard anything from KVO? The silence though....
The silence is a killer. I already book my ticket to go see my husband in march cause I havent seen him since September not hearing anything or any updates is killing us, I'm starting to get worried

ADM2020

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Scarborough,Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
30-10-2019
File Transfer...
20-11-2019
The silence is a killer. I already book my ticket to go see my husband in march cause I havent seen him since September not hearing anything or any updates is killing us, I'm starting to get worried
Same here, havent seen my husband since september too. I'm looking at tickets for February month end.

ADM2020

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Scarborough,Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
30-10-2019
File Transfer...
20-11-2019
You should try swoop airline I got a week for 352.97 it's hard girl but we have to keep praying and crossing our fingers
Yes we have to just keep the faith and pray for the best. Never heard of swoop but Thanks I'll go check them out.

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Your file has been updated and is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required, our office will contact you. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office. So I just received this in my email, does anyone had this before and does

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Your file has been updated and is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required, our office will contact you. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office. So I just received this in my email, does anyone had this before and does
Seems that this is the generic message, as this the message they sent me when I send them addictional docs request.