+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Rushrush

Feb 27, 2017
Hi I'm applying to sponsor my parent and the application was fowarded to kingston. They sent an email requesting police check and said to send it via email or online, however they are asking for the original copy of the police check. So do I submit online still? Or in person?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submit online unless you got an address of where to submit in person

Hi I'm applying to sponsor my parent and the application was fowarded to kingston. They sent an email requesting police check and said to send it via email or online, however they are asking for the original copy of the police check. So do I submit online still? Or in person?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those waiting rest assured your application will be processed shortly KVO averages about 6 to 8 weeks from when they start to process unless they request additional documents and or other information.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
For those waiting rest assured your application will be processed shortly KVO averages about 6 to 8 weeks from when they start to process unless they request additional documents and or other information.
Thanks hun I guess we will be hearing something soon

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Clarification please. When you say 6 to 8 weeks are we talking about from the date ECAS says they started processing your application?