+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I have a question, if my husband has a PR card can he use that to go to the States, or does he still need a visa?
He needs a visa. My brother in law got the card and he needed a US visa to go to the States. Only if he is citizen he can travel to the states without the visa. Its not hard to get though once he gets his PR Card.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you for your response truly appreciate it I’m just extremely anxious and need this process to be over it’s been over two years now.
That's the headache when its inland. Its takes soo long! I understand your frustration. This process is an headache at best. However once they requested his child's passport that's a positive sign. It seems to me the child will be approved soon.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Belle the countdown is on for you few more days.
The excitement, I tell you! When ppl who received their PR in the past say the wait is all worth it! I truly believe it. It has tested our relationship just to make it so much stronger. Thank you destiny!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hubby is coming home tomorrow. Lol he said he can’t wait any longer. He been packed since last week :D
Lol too funny! Trust me husband would have left sooner too. On Thursday my parents are coming back on vacation around same time they come. So happy for you!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Reactions: PrincessKm

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
The excitement, I tell you! When ppl who received their PR in the past say the wait is all worth it! I truly believe it. It has tested our relationship just to make it so much stronger. Thank you destiny!
The wait is defiantly worth everything once you have your spouse beside you. I have been with my husband going on 4 years and married for going on 2 years. The process is a killer but I know everything will be worth it in the end. The process puts you through tests and obstacles but its faith that gets you through along with patience and trust within your love one.

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
The wait is defiantly worth everything once you have your spouse beside you. I have been with my husband going on 4 years and married for going on 2 years. The process is a killer but I know everything will be worth it in the end. The process puts you through tests and obstacles but its faith that gets you through along with patience and trust within your love one.
Definately. This situation can either make you or break you Because I definately know at times I definately go crazy.

Reactions: destinyjam2can

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Definately. This situation can either make you or break you Because I definately know at times I definately go crazy.
Did you say crazy?? I feel more than crazy at times like I'm going into a mad woman lol. I really don't know what that vo is really doing with our file down there. Like really why send us an email about an update when really there is none frustrating. Hubby and I just laugh. Everything is up in the air.

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Did you say crazy?? I feel more than crazy at times like I'm going into a mad woman lol. I really don't know what that vo is really doing with our file down there. Like really why send us an email about an update when really there is none frustrating. Hubby and I just laugh. Everything is up in the air.
Dwl tell me about it! Sometimes we even get into arguments about it. At this moment I really feel I can work for immigration dwl

Reactions: destinyjam2can