13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hey my KVO family,

can you all believe 2017 is almost finished well Xmas is almost here and before you get a few good sleep its 2018. so many good news for immigration Canada for 2017 im so proud of them and all the changes to reunite family a lot faster than the madness they had going on before. i for 1 very happy that it doesn't take 24months for KVo to make a decision.

I had quite the setback as many of you already know waiting patiently for an interview while everyone elses dates slowly trickled in and then bam a letter requesting DNA. Im certainly not discourage nor having any panic attacks just riding it out I mean its only been 7 months since i submitted my application and i have faith even with all the set back this process will be done and over before 1yr mark so im grateful.

and i hate to day this but everything happens for a reason. this will be my 1st year in the new house in a new city and I'm hosting xmas dinner and my friends and family will join me.

Then I'm off to NYC for work Dec 27 until Jan 3. which would have really sucked for my hubby to come up and get left alone in Canada while I'm away and the kids gone to mexico with their father. at least now he gets to celebrate xmas and new years with his kids and friends and family who knows it might be his last for a while (I'm an accountant I cant take vacation during year end)

anyways I said all of that to wish you all a merry Christmas, Happy holiday, stay safe and warm this holiday season have fun drink rum to keep your body warm

and I wish you all a prosperous New Year.

we'll leave new struggles to 2018 lets end 2017 on a positive note.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
I asked a question and I’ve been completely ignored wow
Hi I did not answer because I did not know the answer. Most of the members on this thread involves spousal applications though. I do know someone who has been in your situation and the process took a year. But keep in mind this was prior to the processing times change. It seems that the trend with processing times for spousal applications at KVO is 7 months.

Sep 9, 2016
Hi I did not answer because I did not know the answer. Most of the members on this thread involves spousal applications though. I do know someone who has been in your situation and the process took a year. But keep in mind this was prior to the processing times change. It seems that the trend with processing times for spousal applications at KVO is 7 months.
Thank you for your response truly appreciate it I’m just extremely anxious and need this process to be over it’s been over two years now.

Goldy5

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone know how long it takes for a dependent child? My husband is inland and he hasn't gotten his interview yet but they have asked for the dependent child's passport in Kingston.
Don't feel ignored I think most of us are doing Outland and don't have the answer. Inland takes a little longer but with the new processing times inland and Outland are both 12 months be positive because they requested passport already so hopefully interview will come very soon. There working really fast now compared to before.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Anyone know how long it takes for a dependent child? My husband is inland and he hasn't gotten his interview yet but they have asked for the dependent child's passport in Kingston.
Can you explain more? Are you applying for husband inland and child is Outland? Or are you just applying for dependent child? When did you apply?

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks Caribbean dream I had to ask as I have not seen anyone speak of their application status blank and backgrounf check not applicable.
I havent seen it change to not applicable for my husband. Has it been in process? Maybe they may waive interview I hope

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
I havent seen it change to not applicable for my husband. Has it been in process? Maybe they may waive interview I hope
On our gckey account I have not seen anything update except for today when CIC emailed saying there has been an update to our account. The first line application status is erased nothing is there and background check has changed to not applicable. Those are the only updates I see. Our file has been in process since early August.

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone, hubby and stepson landed yesterday. Everything went well. My stepson loves the cold while my hubby is crying lol he actually wore 2 jackets today. Thank you everyone for your help on this journey.
Lol lol sounds great !! Your step son is a soldier.