+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
So excited for you! I can imagine. I just want to hold them. Thursday countdown..Friday will be busy before holiday. Will have to apply for sin and health card. Do they apply for health card? Have to find out this. Cheap parking!!!
Hi Belle,
I went with my hubby and stepson to get their sin, health card and register our son for school. This is what I learned. SIN-service canada. They checked COPR, birth certificates and passport showing landing stamp. They ask a few questions and issued sin on the spot. Health card-service ontario. They ask my hubby to open a bank acc then bring the letter the bank mails him bring as proof of address and completed application. Hope this info helps

Last edited:

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Dwl tell me about it! Sometimes we even get into arguments about it. At this moment I really feel I can work for immigration dwl
I'm sure we are all qualified to work for immigration. I feel like I am on a roller coaster that is just waiting for the personnel to find the switch to turn the ride off.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Belle,
I went with my hubby and stepson to get their sin, health card and register our son for school. This is what I learned. SIN-service canada. They checked COPR, birth certificates and passport showing landing stamp. They ask a few questions and issued sin on the spot. Health card-service ontario. They ask my hubby to open a bank acc then bring the letter the bank mails him bring as proof of address and completed application. Hope this info helps
This helps alot! For the health card do they start counting from the day they land when your waiting for proof of address. Good to know cause will have to start this on friday before holidays. Thank you!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I was thinking today we should start a post landing jamaican forum. Is there one?
I was thinking of one too so that we can bounce information to one another. If there is one its not very active

Reactions: mel2017