Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello Everyone........ It really been a very long time since i been back on this forum.... I just wanted to say congrats to everyone that have recieve there visa and landing papers... It been a very rough time for me but thank God that im still living and breathing fresh air.. I did what i said i was going to do from when i was in Jamaica. Now here in Wallaceburg Ontario Canada driving Tractor Trailer for my job. I love it and was my dream to drive so now im living that dream.......lol.... it took me 1 1/2 years to get my ACZ license which i went to trucking school here. I failed the the road test 2 times but i did not give up at all and i told myself that i can do it and the 3rd time i took that test i was on point with everything so the drive test woman could not say anything to me except Mr. Sinclair you pass your test and be careful on the road when you driving big trucks. the first person i thank was God for making everything possible for me.... One thing i can say to everyone is put God first and no man or woman can shut any door that God open for you..
Its really nice to hear your success story and encouragement! Thank you for sharing

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
no news for me :(
Dont feel down my friend... Every goes through it the same way.... i been through it already and it took me 4 years to reach Canada but i dont regret the wait because time is moving and i can always look back of what i went threw with immigration... My wife sponsored me back in 2012 and i did not land in Canada until 2016 and the do have a few ppl that took longer than me on other forum thread. So keep your head up and trust in God

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Its really nice to hear your success story and encouragement! Thank you for sharing
You are very welcome Belle....... Sometimes ppl just need some upliftment and encouragement for them to produce great things

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Hello Everyone........ It really been a very long time since i been back on this forum.... I just wanted to say congrats to everyone that have recieve there visa and landing papers... It been a very rough time for me but thank God that im still living and breathing fresh air.. I did what i said i was going to do from when i was in Jamaica. Now here in Wallaceburg Ontario Canada driving Tractor Trailer for my job. I love it and was my dream to drive so now im living that dream.......lol.... it took me 1 1/2 years to get my ACZ license which i went to trucking school here. I failed the the road test 2 times but i did not give up at all and i told myself that i can do it and the 3rd time i took that test i was on point with everything so the drive test woman could not say anything to me except Mr. Sinclair you pass your test and be careful on the road when you driving big trucks. the first person i thank was God for making everything possible for me.... One thing i can say to everyone is put God first and no man or woman can shut any door that God open for you..
Thanks Maddants for telling us your story. Its great to see that you pop in from time to time to check on us , the newbies lol. Your words are an encouragement to some who are feeling the weight of this process. Thank you so much. Please continue to keep us posted. I was approved late November and got my visa etc but will not be going to Canada until early next year as I have things dealing with in Jamaica so its good hearing your story so I know what to look forward to when I move there.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
I have to say for all everyone that will be traveling to Canada... Once you land and get situated with your spouse... Please find your way back into school because here is Canada your education and skills dont count at all. And as a newcomer they have alot of program out there to help you get back into school. Dont get tied down in no factory work which im not saying anything is wrong with working in a factory but the wages are low and they work the heck out of you. Trust me on this people

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Thanks Maddants for telling us your story. Its great to see that you pop in from time to time to check on us , the newbies lol. Your words are an encouragement to some who are feeling the weight of this process. Thank you so much. Please continue to keep us posted. I was approved late November and got my visa etc but will not be going to Canada until early next year as I have things dealing with in Jamaica so its good hearing your story so I know what to look forward to when I move there.
Let me know when you hit Canada Soil in the new year mi fren

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
A
m

sophierob

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Amen

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Does anyone know if you get a free check luggage on westjet?

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
hi everyone,
have anyone received passports through DHL yet?
I received mine ...they mail it fro. Thursday but end up getting it today

Reactions: Belle Ginou

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
nope you have to pay for both pieces only carry on is free, 25 for 1st piece 35 second piece
Is that for both air canada and westjet?

Reactions: Mrs grant