VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Reactions: Mrs grant

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
So I just checked online on E-CAS and my update has been changed today to "Decision Made" , it was application received yesterday. So I was curious, I went ahead and checked it over the automated phone system :) they said we are processing your background check and that there is no need for an interview :) does that mean I am accepted and no interview is needed ? I applied Dec 23rd 2016.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
So I just checked online on E-CAS and my update has been changed today to "Decision Made" , it was application received yesterday. So I was curious, I went ahead and checked it over the automated phone system :) they said we are processing your background check and that there is no need for an interview :) does that mean I am accepted and no interview is needed ? I applied Dec 23rd 2016.
Hi,

We have had a person on this forum who didnt get ask for an interview and got passport request at kvo. But just because the automated phone system says no interview needed, you dont know unless you order gcms notes. Majority gets interviewed at kvo. Decision made can be approval or denial. When has your application started processing in kvo?

Goldy5

Nov 16, 2017
You can also check this website www.fly-Jamaica.com you get two luggage free there fairly new airline never fly with them before but they only fly to Kingston not Montego Bay and in Canada they only go to Toronto airport

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
I can't being to explain the poor joy we have in our hearts, Sorry I wasn't able to update everyone.
They hardly asked Huzzy anything and issued it on the spot well a two hour wait on the spot but like he said he'll wait till midnight for it.
The flight well layover after layover irritation after irritation, poor Huzzy has a court date in January and the person that set his bail cancelled last minute and they arrested his as we handed in his passport to register for the plane, but god was with us cause the plane was delayed and we we're able to get someone to come bail him. it's always something with this man. lol
I wish everyone all the best

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I can't being to explain the poor joy we have in our hearts, Sorry I wasn't able to update everyone.
They hardly asked Huzzy anything and issued it on the spot well a two hour wait on the spot but like he said he'll wait till midnight for it.
The flight well layover after layover irritation after irritation, poor Huzzy has a court date in January and the person that set his bail cancelled last minute and they arrested his as we handed in his passport to register for the plane, but god was with us cause the plane was delayed and we we're able to get someone to come bail him. it's always something with this man. lol
I wish everyone all the best
What! At the airport they arrested him. OMG! lol Im happy he was able to get on the flight though and away from Jamaica.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
@Belle Ginou our ecas changed to decision made but no response to our email from kvo, return tracking # is still not registered. Did you receive any updates from kvo?
No updates on my end. Same thing about return tracking not registering. I even contacted dhl under my husband to find out the process. He calls me crazy.. but this process makes people crazy and irretable. Thats a great start for you!

Reactions: LTH2018 and kieshat

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Hi,

We have had a person on this forum who didnt get ask for an interview and got passport request at kvo. But just because the automated phone system says no interview needed, you dont know unless you order gcms notes. Majority gets interviewed at kvo. Decision made can be approval or denial. When has your application started processing in kvo?
Is ordering GCMS notes would affect me by any chance? the thing is I have a representative and not sure if I should do that. I have no idea when they started :( I am just checking my ECAS only.

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
No updates on my end. Same thing about return tracking not registering. I even contacted dhl under my husband to find out the process. He calls me crazy.. but this process makes people crazy and irretable. Thats a great start for you!
I can totally relate to your feelings! It's great that ecas says DM but there is no info or email to accompany. I am really in the dark. I hate this feeling.

Reactions: Belle Ginou