Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Got no news either...beyond frustrating but trying to calm nerves. I understand totally. Been through unnessary setbacks.Just feel like they are playing with our hearts. Next week I pray we get phone calls or to pick up passports!

this week finished. no news! nothing but waiting. this is really hard time. no body know how much i need being in toronto for christmass. hopefully next week get some good news.

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Got no news either...beyond frustrating but trying to calm nerves. I understand totally. Been through unnessary setbacks.Just feel like they are playing with our hearts. Next week I pray we get phone calls or to pick up passports!
belle when did you have your interview? and what did they tell you in interview day?

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hubby interview day November 2. They told him he approved but has to wait in January. I even emailed them Nov 14 and they told us January. Then this week they sent an email that they needed photos for the kids that are accompanying. They mention they are now processing our app and they will send passports back via dhl once processing is complete. I believe they will call next week for us.

belle when did you have your interview? and what did they tell you in interview day?

Reactions: kieshat

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hubby interview day November 2. They told him he approved but has to wait in January. I even emailed them Nov 14 and they told us January. Then this week they sent an email that they needed photos for the kids that are accompanying. They mention they are now processing our app and they will send passports back via dhl once processing is complete. I believe they will call next week for us.
oh yeah. sound like they are issuing your visa because they need photo in right way. i have no news but get a pre arrival letter last week.

Reactions: kieshat

Seivo

Nov 27, 2017
Hi everyone. Jus a quick question. How many of u guys filled out and submitted the paper work by yourselves? Jus wanna kno ur views since ma wife and i are debating on wether we should use a lawyer or not.

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hi everyone. Jus a quick question. How many of u guys filled out and submitted the paper work by yourselves? Jus wanna kno ur views since ma wife and i are debating on wether we should use a lawyer or not.
my wife and i filled out the papers our self

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
A lot of us filled out app ourselves. Having a lawyer doesn't necessarily speed up the process. When you do it yourself, make sure to follow instructions, make sure all forms signed and completed. One simple mistake can send your application back. These forms also change every 2-3 months, make sure to have the latest version. When you have a lawyer, you cannot check your process of application online.

Tiffany02

Jun 15, 2017
Good morning we used a lawyer at first she missed a part where I needed to sign and she lied about when she sent out out application...So it came back to me after a month and I fired her come to find out there was so much other things that she didn't follow through...my advice do it yourself after that bad experience we did it ourselves and if you have any questions this group of wonderful ppl will help you....Save your money

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
We did it ourselves. At first it looks overwhelming but the forms are easy to complete. The only part I found time consuming was gathering the proof. All the best with your application.

Shyrlz

Oct 4, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
Doc's Request.
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
File Transfer...
03-08-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Interview........
30-11-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
this week finished. no news! nothing but waiting. this is really hard time. no body know how much i need being in toronto for christmass. hopefully next week get some good news.
Hey Mario, I received the pre arrival letter the day after our interview so this definitely means you got approved. Keep the faith Hun

Reactions: Zhan07 and Mariooo

Shyrlz

Oct 4, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
Doc's Request.
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
File Transfer...
03-08-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Interview........
30-11-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
Hey! I filled out our application myself and me and hubby are home got through in 6 months you can say. No need for any lawyer just read through everything and you'll be fi

Reactions: LTH2018