+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just received AOR from IRCC NOW

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Hi all,
I just received AOR email from IRCC now. I resent my application on Nov 26 delivered Dec 2nd AOR 29 Dec. It took them 27 days to issue AOR! I expect things to get slower and slower! may be coz of holidays but still lots of delays!

obitar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
But someone also get aor in few weeks I don't know how maybe it's depends on location
I found from December application google sheet

obitar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a look 1st person on the sheet he got in 1 week

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/htmlview#gid=0

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Yup, you are right. I think it depends on location.

obitar said:
Hi
But someone also get aor in few weeks I don't know how maybe it's depends on location
I found from December application google sheet

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obitar said:
Have a look 1st person on the sheet he got in 1 week

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/htmlview#gid=0
unbelievable. Did you believe it !? only 11 days from IP to test ivit. its too weird.

blessymay

Feb 1, 2017
hi guys, thanks i found this blog. my family applied citizenship last jan 23, 2017and my application had been received on jan 30 and received AOR on feb 4. does it mean it was complete?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
blessymay said:
hi guys, thanks i found this blog. my family applied citizenship last jan 23, 2017and my application had been received on jan 30 and received AOR on feb 4. does it mean it was complete?
As per the initial checklist the application is complete and is accepted and won't be returned. However if CIC needs more info, they may request it later during the processing of the application.

blessymay

Feb 1, 2017
thecoolguysam said:
As per the initial checklist the application is complete and is accepted and won't be returned. However if CIC needs more info, they may request it later during the processing of the application.
Thanks a lot :)