+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

Jas1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hi .i applied trv Canada 15 June 2018.now 27 days still I waiting .and vfs tracker says application is being processed in New Delhi visa office.

Sukhjit Cheema

Jun 27, 2018
Hi .i applied trv Canada 15 June 2018.now 27 days still I waiting .and vfs tracker says application is being processed in New Delhi visa office.
I have applied on 14th June and they picked up my application after 28 days. Now they are reviewing. I know it's very annoying but wait they will respond you soon hopefully tomorrow or on Monday.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Unable to Link my application online...when i click on link it error says " We are having trouble finding that site" on mozilla firefox and google chrome as well.....I crerated my account by having GC key...I can loginmy account but error comes when i try to link my application....
Is that could be the reason that my application has not been opened ..beacause i have not received any acknowledgement email??
Any suggestion seniors.....
Paper application 29th June
VFS chandigarh

hardeeployal

Sep 8, 2017
Unable to Link my application online...when i click on link it error says " We are having trouble finding that site" on mozilla firefox and google chrome as well.....I crerated my account by having GC key...I can loginmy account but error comes when i try to link my application....
Is that could be the reason that my application has not been opened ..beacause i have not received any acknowledgement email??
Any suggestion seniors.....
Paper application 29th June
VFS chandigarh

It's the same thing happened with me too..I got the uci few days back applied 22 June Jalandhar VFS

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Is it advisable to link our application to online... I mean does it effect your visa? There are rumours about it that if we attach our application to online there are higher chances of rejection.....I do not know whether it is true or not...any comments on this?