+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

kikiva

Feb 16, 2017
Applied for TRV application for parents on June 15th by paper in Delhi office, got a confirmation email on June 18th with tracking number.
July 9th got an update that passports were despatched to VFS office in Delhi. Parents just picked up the passports with 5 years multiple entry visa.
My status is Canada is PR.

Reactions: Pmalhi

Sukhjit Cheema

Jun 27, 2018
Applied for TRV application for parents on June 15th by paper in Delhi office, got a confirmation email on June 18th with tracking number.
July 9th got an update that passports were despatched to VFS office in Delhi. Parents just picked up the passports with 5 years multiple entry visa.
That's great, Congratulations!!! I have applied on 14th June, for me and my kids. My daughter's school is going to open on 25th of July. And kids want to see their naani. But no response from cic. They are very excited and ask everyday that when will they go. But I haven't received any review update yet.

Sukhjit Cheema

Jun 27, 2018
Did they link their application with online account

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello Bryanna ,
I see you answer many of forum members question. Actually, I also like to ask my query...... Could you kindly try to answer...I applied paper application on 29th June. VFS- Chandigarh (India).
As of today I haven't got any acknowledgement email nor any SMS saying that my application has been received.
1) To get updation, Is it necessary to track application via VfS tracking number?
2) Will I get updates in my personal email? Which i mentioned in my application?
My purpose of visit is to appear in a exam of Industrial training authority (ITA) Exam date is 15 Aug.
Curious to know why I am not getting any updates??
Thanks in advance for your precioustime

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hi All,

Did anyone get any update. I have got email saying delay in processing due to large amount of applications.
I got the same email today and also they asked to confirm family size. Hopefully its a good sign. Patiently waiting now.

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hi, can you share the email without your personal details.
Thank you for making your application to visit Canada! We have received a large number of visitor visa applications from clients wanting to visit Canada at the same time as you.

We want to assure you that your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details you provided if any information is required or when your application is ready to be finalized. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· your passport

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

§ Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

§ Please send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ Be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Thats what i recieved.