+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi
Yeah I have the plan to fly before 15th of July. But still waiting for the approval I have applied on 13th of June. After receiving application number and UCI number nothing happ
That is really annoying. Can hope for next week. Please post here once you get the decision.

D_K_T

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Just want to share my timeline:
Applied for my uncle aunts TRV on : June 15
Started reviewing : July 3rd
Decision: approved today
Passport requested: July 6th

Was second attempt for my uncle aunt.
Previous application was submitted on April 11 and refusal MAy 18.

This was second attempt - Visa approved:)

Good luck to everyone.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi
Yeah I have the plan to fly before 15th of July. But still waiting for the approval I have applied on 13th of June. After receiving application number and UCI number nothing happ
Hi I applied on 29 June... Paper application....but not received any UCI number.... is that compulsory to have UCI number for Paper applicant....4 julJ..j only got one msg saying my application has been forwarded to Canada office

Sukhjit Cheema

Jun 27, 2018
Hi I applied on 29 June... Paper application....but not received any UCI number.... is that compulsory to have UCI number for Paper applicant....4 julJ..j only got one msg saying my application has been forwarded to Canada office
Hopefully you will get it in coming week.

Reactions: $unn¥123

Sukhjit Cheema

Jun 27, 2018
Just want to share my timeline:
Applied for my uncle aunts TRV on : June 15
Started reviewing : July 3rd
Decision: approved today
Passport requested: July 6th

Was second attempt for my uncle aunt.
Previous application was submitted on April 11 and refusal MAy 18.

This was second attempt - Visa approved:)

Good luck to everyone.
It's very quick. I have applied on 13th of June and still waiting for the response They haven't opened my file yet.

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Guys, Any luck today? Most of people's travel dates are coming closer and still waiting for decision. I am wondering whats the case If my file start processing after travel date (marriage occasion).

Jul 9, 2018
I have TRV VISA application submitted before one month.Today one mail given your TRV visa is rejected . It's reason is bellow.
You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident.
Please give solution above reason

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
I have TRV VISA application submitted before one month.Today one mail given your TRV visa is rejected . It's reason is bellow.
You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident.
Please give solution above reason
By the way which date did you apply and from which VO. I also saw from forum that rejection rate for tourist visa is all time high in Canada this year.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-access-denied-canadas-refusal-rate-for-visitor-visas-soars/

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi All,

Did anyone get any update. I have got email saying delay in processing due to large amount of applications.