+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicants SDS

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • July 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical too got passed on the June 12th and since then the status is ... Background verification is in progress.... Eligibility review not yet started...

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
hey vaishk we are almost on the same scenario i just applied 2 days earlier than you still waiting... its very frustrating for me it has been 43 days

I am also worried but try to be optimistic..... U remember Sandeep who waiting for 70 days and was abt to withdraw visa.... I told her to stay positive and she also got a reply to the webform which she has submitted which helped to retain her hope.... After 71 days she got passport request so let's be positive and wait and Infact nothing much we can do.... In between have u submitted webform and got reply??

jotkiran

Jul 6, 2019
I am also worried but try to be optimistic..... U remember Sandeep who waiting for 70 days and was abt to withdraw visa.... I told her to stay positive and she also got a reply to the webform which she has submitted which helped to retain her hope.... After 71 days she got passport request so let's be positive and wait and Infact nothing much we can do.... In between have u submitted webform and got reply??
i submitted webform few days back but no reply yet

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

zain1320

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
just email about " You have message in your GC account"
Congrats, also how many total days did it take you from after bio metrics? Did you have upfront medical and are you going for an undergraduate course to Canada? Would be helpful if you could answer these questions!