+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Benzene

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
June 23 AOR, CEC-Inland.

Medical Passed: August 16

Additional Document Request: 31 August ---Additional Documents Submitted: 03 September

03 September: BG: From "we are processing your application" to "Not Applicable"

12 October, IP2: BG CHECK: "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your...". Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.

16 October: PPR e-mail at 4:50pm
Congratulations!

Last edited:
Reactions: angelbird

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
June 23 AOR, CEC-Inland.

Additional Document Request: 31 August ---Additional Documents Submitted: 03 September

12 October, IP2: BG CHECK: "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your...". Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.

This is amazing news! Congratulations to you!! :)

Jai0717

Oct 11, 2017
June 23 AOR, CEC-Inland.

Congratulations

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
AOR is june 10. status says application is in progress. we will contact u when we start your background check
Can you please type in the exact wording of background check?

Batman4789

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Application Submitted: 23 June, 2017 (Myself & Spouse)
PPR with Photograph: 12 September 2017
PP Received: 14 September 2017
Passport was sent back requesting new photos.
PP + New photos Received: 29 September 2017
Waiting for PP + Copr!

My concern here is ... My wife needs to be in India by November 1st for her father's surgery but I havent received any update from CIC(they have both our passport). My wife is with me in canada in her work permit.When I contacted my Local MP they said my application was approved on September 12th but they cannot expedite the process.

Can someone advise what should be my next step? Feeling confused!!! :(

Last edited:

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Thank you all for help, comments on this form. I need to ask a question, for those who sent their passport for stamp. I have a question for those who sent their passport; a) do we need to take brand new photo again while sending passport, or b) can I use what I have used for medical test exam and uploaded in my PR application?

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thank you all for help, comments on this form. I need to ask a question, for those who sent their passport for stamp. I have a question for those who sent their passport; a) do we need to take brand new photo again while sending passport, or b) can I use what I have used for medical test exam and uploaded in my PR application?
@angelbird A big Congratulations..:) In my case, I used a new photo but the validity of the photo should be within 6 months in case you are using an old one. Nothing harm in going for a new photo but up to your discretion. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Also, you can post your queries here in this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-sep-2017.516395/page-37

Last edited:

Nix9

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-06-2017
Hi guys, I filed e-Apr through a consultant on 20 June (CEC), and thus I don't have access to my online profile. So I have been checking my status updates through automated answering from call centre. And this is what the automated response says:

We are reviewing your eligibility
We are reviewing the additional documents
You have successfully passed the medicals
We do not need fingerprints
We are processing your background check

I was wondering whether the status updates from the automated response are different than the online profile one's. My BG check has been in the same status since Aug 20th, so I believe that I am still in IP1.

What would call centre's automated response say once I'm in NA2?

Yogesh96

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi guys, I filed e-Apr through a consultant on 20 June (CEC), and thus I don't have access to my online profile. So I have been checking my status updates through automated answering from call centre. And this is what the automated response says:

We are reviewing your eligibility
We are reviewing the additional documents
You have successfully passed the medicals
We do not need fingerprints
We are processing your background check

I was wondering whether the status updates from the automated response are different than the online profile one's. My BG check has been in the same status since Aug 20th, so I believe that I am still in IP1.

What would call centre's automated response say once I'm in NA2?
When in NA2 the automated response won’t say anything about bg check. It will just stop saying anything after we don’t need fingerprints at the moment.

saeedj

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys,
Ok, I'm AOR June 04, BG IP2 and medical Aug 12, today I got additional doc request and BG changed to NA that is a bit weird to me, they asked for my resume and "supplementary information request form", on this form they are asking the following:

1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study.
2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
3- Intended, current or past superviso
4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
5- List of publication(s) and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

anybody got this so far?!!, I'm really confused, this supplementary is 90% the same thing(except last question) as what I got 5yrs ago when I applied for student visa.
any info would help PLZZZ

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi guys,
Ok, I'm AOR June 04, BG IP2 and medical Aug 12, today I got additional doc request and BG changed to NA that is a bit weird to me, they asked for my resume and "supplementary information request form", on this form they are asking the following:

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

anybody got this so far?!!, I'm really confused, this supplementary is 90% the same thing(except last question) as what I got 5yrs ago when I applied for student visa.
I wish I could provide you with some information but this request seems very...puzzling (hopefully someone else on the forum has seen it before...)

I've never applied for a student visa in Canada myself and, even before I read your last statement, as I was reading it your post, the first thing that came to my mind was "but this is information that they would ask for a student visa, not a permanent residency application..."

The only remote possibility I can think of is that it has something to do with verification of your claimed education and/or work experience, but that still seems far-fetched...

Are you in land? Maybe you can call IRCC tomorrow to see if this request was sent to you in error...

saeedj

Oct 17, 2017
I wish I could provide you with some information but this request seems very...puzzling (hopefully someone else on the forum has seen it before...)

I've never applied for a student visa in Canada myself and, even before I read your last statement, as I was reading it your post, the first thing that came to my mind was "but this is information that they would ask for a student visa, not a permanent residency application..."

The only remote possibility I can think of is that it has something to do with verification of your claimed education and/or work experience, but that still seems far-fetched...

Are you in land? Maybe you can call IRCC tomorrow to see if this request was sent to you in error...
Yes I'm inland (CEC inland) and I'll call them tmrw, this does not make any sense to me, I got my masters from canada and verifying it is quite easy for them since they have all my transcript and degree as part of my application

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi guys,

Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

Hi Saeedj. We also received the same request. As I have searched through forums, this request happens for certain nationalities. I think you are also Iranian like me. That could be a reason they ask these documents.

Last edited:

Benzene

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi Saeedj. We also received the same request. As I have searched through forums, this request happens for certain nationalities. I think you are also Iranian like me. That is the only reason they ask these documents.
I think you can not make conclusion based on few people and observations! maybe this is the certain officer' request and no correlation with the nationality!!!!!!!!!!

saeedj

Oct 17, 2017
Hi Saeedj. We also received the same request. As I have searched through forums, this request happens for certain nationalities. I think you are also Iranian like me. That could be a reason they ask these documents.
Wow! you are right, I'm from Iran, well here we go again!!